Chapter Three

"W-what are you doing T-Taehyung?" Stuttered Jungkook, as his and Taehyungs faces were about two inches away from each other." What do you think I'm doing?" Said a smirking Taehyung who only got closer to Jungkook. But Jungkook couldn't move back because the door was in the way. And he was up against it with no room to move. And it was still locked.

Taehyung then did something that Jungkook wished he hadn't.

He had grabbed his crotch and started to palm him slowly but started to get faster, but not forgetting to kiss him. Which then turned out to make out session right then and there. Jungkook moaned uncontrollably, but still trying to push him off, which was failing so he just gave up. Which made Taehyung smirk while kissing Jungkook deeply and pulling back softly." How was that for a change? Do you want more?" Asked Taehyung with a seriously evil smirk,knowing that Jungkook would say yes, so he started to lean in again.

"N-no I don't g-goodbye." Stuttered Jungkook as he turned away and he was fishing for his keys again. As he took them out of his pockets he put his key in the key hole, turned it, and opened the door and closed it right behind him.

But not before looking at Taehyung through the thin crack of the closing door. Taehyung then said something that sounded like,"I will make you mine." He said before walking off to his place, Jungkook had assumed.

Jungkook then went to upstairs to the kitchen to find a note on the counter. It from his parents saying:

dear, Jungkook. We well be gone for three months on a business trip to Japan. You have a enough money for a year to last you. It's in the family safe. There are leftovers and the fridge for you for tonight. EAT UP! Love mom and dad.

I just sighed at the note and went to the fridge." Hmmm." was all Jungkook said before lightly tapping left overs but them closed the fridge, and just had ramen noodles.

He then began to realize that he was shaking uncontrollably.

He kissed me. He fucking palmed me too. Thought Jungkook as he put the packet in a pot and put it on the stove and turned it on to medium like the directions said to.

He wasn't sure how he felt about this.

Sure he was pissed but when ever he imagined the scene he felt heat all over his body. Then he decided to talk to someone because he suddenly felt lonely.

Jungkook: hey
sent at 11:45 p.m.
                                     Jimin: hey, what
                                            do u need?
                                    sent at 11:50 p.m.
Jungkook: just saying hi
I have no one to
talk to...
read at 11:52 p.m.

Then all of a sudden someone was calling him. It was Jimin."Hello." said Jungkook,"talk to me kookie! what happened you never feel lonely."Said a worried sounding Jimin on the other end." I'm fine. And nothing happened." Said Jungkook wishing he didn't have to lie to his best friend. But he had no choice, because he knew Jimin would try to beat the crap out of Taehyung.

"Are you sure? You never text me unless it's urgent." said Jimin mater of factly."My parents are gone for three months." Was all Jungkook said trying to fill in the awkwardness with normalness, and finally eating the ramen, but not forgetting to turn off the stove.

" Awww Kookie. I'm going to seriously have to talk to them. And yes yelling is talking too." The older said to the younger because his parents always left him behind going on trips.

"What? No!" said Jungkook ignoring his annoying nickname but panicking.

"Oh I'm just kidding. Maybe" Said Jimin chuckling, but suddenly stopping when he heard Jungkook crying on the other end.

"I'll be there in five minutes." Said Jimin suddenly and hung up and running into his car and speeding off, not caring that the speed limit was only 20 mph. Because right now he was going 40mph. Everything counts for my kookie. He thought to himself.

~~ ten minutes later

All of a sudden Jungkook just started sobbing, not even knowing why.

"Kookie?! Were are you?" asked Jimin as he busted through the door. His answer was answered by more crying."Aww what happened?" asked Jimin as he ran upstairs to the kitchen and held Junkook in his arms.

"T-Taehyung.H-he kissed me." stuttered Jungkook who wasn't ready to say that he palmed him too as he got up and throw away the ramen. But sat back down in his seat and Jimin holding him again.

"HE WHAT?!" Yelled Jimin looking pissed at that moment and tightening his grip on Jungkook.I'm going to KILL that boy. He touched my Kookie. Thought Jimin.

"Umm Jimin?" Said Jungkook suddenly pushing through Jimins thoughts.

"Ya? Did he do anything else?" Asked Jimin expecting an answer, but never getting one."Uhh Your hurting me can you uh I don't know get you crab like hands off of my freaking shoulder. I never knew you liked shoulders." said Jungkook trying to brighten up the mood abit.

"Oh sorry Mr.Smartass. And yes Yonngis shoulders are fine looking. And very touchable. And I need those hands for Yoongi duh! And thanks for asking by the way." Said Jimin, laughing.

Jungkook then face palmed and said to Jimin," I walked into that one didn't I?" Jimin only laughed harder."Yes you did. And what do you have in the food section?" Jimin said sniffing the kitchens scents it held.

Then awkwardly Jimin sat on Jungkooks lap and asked,"so what do you have for the food world. And when can I make a trip to it?" He said looking serious. But Jungkook was having troubles keeping in a laugh. But he failed. He laughed and said," I have a fridge go look you lazy ass. And you already said something about food like two seconds ago." He said as he kicked Jimin off of his lap.

" But it's too far." Said Jimin while, waving his arm to the fridge proving it was far."And at least I can cook things other than RAMEN!" Said Jimin chuckling.

"Go to the fridge and eat and I can cook other things too." Said Jungkook getting up and crossed the floor to the living rooms floor and sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Ok I'm just going to have a sandwich." he said peeking into the living room." Oh can we watch a movie?" He said looking exited.

"Sure why not." Said Jungkook quickly flipping to find the movie channels.

" And no you are not mister. Eat something like you used to stop starving yourself you are perfect the way you are. And don't say 'no I'm not' because you are perfect." said Jungkook getting up from his seat and going to the kitchen.

"But the guys-." "I will beat the crap out of any one who's makes fun of you. And stop convincing yourself their right. Their just jealous of you so they put you down." Said Jungkook knowing because it has happened when he was in 8th grade. He had gotten bullied over his bunny like front teeth. But Jimin always said it made him look adorable and sexy in a way.

Jimin sighed knowing he would be there all night arguing to Jungkook about it so he just said, "fine." And grabbed chicken nuggets and fries from the freezer part of the fridge and put it in the oven.

"Ok 20 minutes before its ready let's go and start the movie." Said Jimin walking with Jungkook to the living room to sit on the couch.

~~ 61 minutes later

' Knock, ' Knock, ' knock," I'll get it." Said Jimin and Jungkook paused the movie and went to go put Jimins plate in the dishwasher.

"Taehyung?! What the hell are you doing here?" Said Jimin as he stiffened in the doorway. And at that moment Jungkook just froze and he felt his heart had just stopped. That very moment he was extremely worried. " Can I talk to Jungkook for a minute?" Taehyung asked...

A/N

Hi guys the fan art is not mine. I promise you that much.But I just felt it went with the chapter kinda idk. bye :)