chapter seven

Jungkook woke up slowly pushing his arm out of the covers and turning off his alarm clock, sighing to himself.

Hopefully today is going to be a better day than last night. Jungkook thought as he was putting on navy blue skinny jeans and a camouflaged hoodie over a white shirt. He then bent down to put on his timberland boots.

Jungkook opened the door to his bathroom and started to brush his hair and teeth.

He looked at himself in the mirror for a second before sighing and going out the door, not even bothering to get something to eat.

He got in his car and drove to his college.

He parked in his usual parking area and got out and headed for the front doors of the college.

He went inside and headed for his locker.

"Hey my hoe!" Said his second best friend Sana. Who was the most funniest girl in school. Unless you pissed her off, then you better be wishing you make it out the door in time before she kicked your ass.

She had long slightly wavy brown hair that paired well with her large brown eyes. She had slightly tanned skin as well, and wore light blue skinny jeans with red converse and a red minnie mouse crop top with a black undershirt. (Daddy-Tae)

"We be skipping today? Said Sana who was only a year younger than Jungkook. "Hell ya we are!" Said Jungkook already smiling." Ok let's be off. I saw this new cafe called 'the hang out'. It's perfect for us!" Said Sana as she grabbed Jungkooks hand." Wait. I need to go to the bathroom and fix my hair."

"Jeaze, your worse than a girl with her hair. I swear sometimes." Sana said rolling her eyes and flipped her hair." Ok I'll go quickly grab my bag."

Jungkook nodded and went into the bathroom and quickly looking into the mirror to fix his hair. He didn't even notice Jaehyun, his ex behind him. When Jungkook looked up he saw him. Before he could do anything Jaehyun covers his mouth and whispers in Jungkooks ear.

"I want you back my Kookie." Said Jaehyun as he grabbed Jungkooks waist and pulled him back to were he could touch him more.

"J-Jaehyun? Please just don't do this I-I don't want you b-back." Said Jungkook wishing that Jaehyun would leave him alone. Not wanting to see him. He also couldn't believe his eyes.

"Now why would I do that? I'm going to take what is mine back. We're going to start off were we left off." He said as he pushed Jungkook to the wall abusing his neck with love bites.

Why is it always me in this situation? Jungkook thought as he was trying desperately to push away his ex lover off of him.

Jaehyun then pulled away admiring his work, started to rub the youngers crotch area. Jungkook then moaned out a "stop." But it was muffled with more moans. Jaehyun wanted this ever since they broke up. But Jungkook dumped him before he could make him his.

"Stop crying. You fine with me. I'll protect you." Said Jaehyun as he unzipped his pants and started to pull down Jungkooks pants. "Turn around." Said Jaehyun as Jungkook slowly turned around sobbing not wanting any of it.

"Mmm I missed that ass baby." Said Jaehyun as he rammed his hard cock into Jungkooks butt. Jungkook gasped in pain as Jaehyun kept ramming himself into Jungkook.

"Dont worry baby, I'll make it feel good. Just you wait." Said Jaehyun as he changed his pace faster.

"Ahh!" Said Jungkook moaned, feeling a wave of pleasure but pain still not wanting it at all.

A few more hard thrusts and they both came at the same time. But they weren't done.

"Ok baby turn around let me see that beautiful face that I've missed." Said Jaehyun as Jungkook turned around with a stained face from the tears.

Jaehyun then bent down putting Jungkooks tip in his mouth and slowly bobbed up and down.

Jungkook, by instinct grabbed Jaehyuns hair and tugged at it lightly. By just bobbing up and down Jungkook, was a moaning mess.

Jungkook came in Jaehyuns mouth and Jaehyun pulled his mouth off with a 'pop' sound, and got up slowly pulling his boxers and pants back on kissing Jungkooks lips tenderly and whispered into his ear,

"I waited for this. You can't say no. You are mine now Jeon Jungkook."

Then he left the shaking and sobbing Jungkook as he walked out of the bathroom smirking.

Jungkook shook like crazy leaning against the wall and going down slowly sitting with his legs pulled close to him by his arms, and just cried.

Taehyung had to go the bathroom to fix something so he said he would be right back to his friends and started to head for the bathroom.

He saw a guy coming out slowly smirking to himself. Taehyung just ignored it though.

He heard crying and came in slowly. That sounds familiar. Really familiar. Too familiar.

"Jungkook?! Are you ok? What happened?" Taehyung said as he rushed to the younger and pulling him onto his lap cradling him like a child.

"J-Jaehyun." Was all Jungkook said as he clutched Taehyungs shirt and sobbing into it heavily.

"Shhhhh. I'm taking you to my house. Ok?" Said Taehyung wondering what this Jaehyun did to make his Kookie cry. Taehyung got up with Jungkook carrying him bridal-style out of the restroom.

"Jungkook?! What happened?" Yelled Sana getting up quickly and running to her best friend who was sobbing into Taehyungs shirt.

"Shut the hell up and go to class." Yelled Taehyung as he walked out of the door and got into his car, ignoring Sanas yelling.

Jungkook was crying and shaking against the window as he looked out of it. "Shhhh, Jungkook it's ok." Said Taehyung as he pulled into his driveway.

Taehyung got out and walked around the car making it to the other side and helping out Jungkook who, didn't want to get out so Taehyung sighed and carried him into the house and up the stairs.

Making it to his bedroom, opening the door and putting Jungkook onto his bed.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked he went to the other side of the bed and got onto it.

"J-Jaehyun r-raped m-me." Before he started to sob again. Taehyung then pulled Jungkook closer to him but keeping space. It broke his heart as Jungkook cried. But he was pissed. Someone else took Jungkooks virginity before he could. But that didn't matter anymore.

Jungkook finally had the courage to move closer to Taehyung and he just cried in his chest. Taehyung just held him.

Never letting go.

Jungkook clutched Taehyungs shirt so tight his knuckles were white.

And he bit his lip.

Which Taehyung was worried about him drawing blood from doing so, but didn't want to interrupt the boy who held onto him for dear life.

I'm tired of people taking advantage of me. I'm tired of living. I'm tired of following people around like a puppy. I'm tired of everything...