Chapter six

"Kookie, wake up." Said Jimin trying to wake the younger up. But failing. He sighed and got up slowly, letting Jungkooks head fall from his lap to the couch and picking him up bridal-style.

Taking him to his room. Jimin then put Jungkook on his own bed pulling the covers over him and slowly beginning to walk out but,

"Jiminie sleep with me." Said Jungkook squinting up at the Jimins back frowning a bit.

But smiled when the older made his way to the younger and laid down next to him, pulling him closer. Jungkook blushed as he felt them spooning each other.

Jungkook turned himself around and snuggled closer to Jimins chest and taking a deep breath in. I always liked his scent. Thought Jungkook as he took a deep breath out.

Jimin put his arms around Jungkook and thought to himself, if only you knew what you do to me. And just sighed to himself.

"Why the sigh Jimin?" Jungkook asked as he pulled his head from Jimins chest so he could look up at him.

"O-oh nothing J-Jungkook." Stuttered Jimin hoping that Jungkook wouldn't take much notice.

"You sure? You never ever stutter. Unless your trying to hide something." Said Jungkook eyeing his best friend.

"Its just, I lo- I just don't want to see you get hurt again. I don't want him near you. And I want you. Only you." Said Jimin as he rubbed his hand on the others arm.

Jungkook was confused on what Jimin was saying to him. But he understood when Jimin started to kiss his neck. "J-Jimin w-what are y-you doing?" Asked Jungkook stuttering and shaking a bit.

Jimin knew that Jungkook was in a vulnerable state right now that's why he chose to do it right now.

Jimin then started to mark Jungkook like he was his pray.

And Jungkook bit his lower lip trying not to moan or cry but Jimin noticed him trying not to moan and said, "dont worry. You. Can let it all out. Let the neighborhood hear you." Jungkook listened to the older not wanting to get in trouble in any way.

He teeth let go of his bottom lip and He let out a long moan.

That was Jimins que to suck on Jungkooks neck harder, if it was even possible.

And all that came out of Jungkooks mouth was a long line of moaning. But he had hot tears going down his cheek wanting it to stop.

Jimin then stopped when Jungkook lightly touched his face signaling that he didn't want anymore of it.

"Please s-stop J-Jimin." Said Jungkook as he heaved heavily and slightly moved away from Jimin scared abit.

"S-sorry. I under-"" Please go a-away." As Jungkook started to sob silently in his pillow feeling abit used.

"Jungko-." "Just go." Said Jungkook interrupting Jimin once again.

"O-ok." Said Jimin as he got up and left, he shut the door quietly.

I screwed up really bad. No going back now. I ruined a perfect friendship because I tried to fuck my best friend. Thought Jimin as he walked to his house in the dark atmosphere.

I'm so fucking stupid. Jimin thought to himself.

He had stopped in mid step when he saw a tall figure by the lamp post staring at him. No he? Maybe was a she? No definitely a he, was glaring at him. He ignored it and started to walk again.

He reached his house and opened the door. Went up to his room shut his door, and went to bed not even bothering changing.

Jungkook laid there astonished. He felt bare to the world not knowing what to do. Nothing couldn't possibly be worse than this situation. Thought Jungkook as he fell into a deep slumber...