Chapter Fifteen

As Jaehyun thrusted into poor Jungkooks raw ass, he kept grunting. Even though he came two hours ago he still went. In his words, he wouldn't stop untell "his dick went numb." Which sadly still hasn't happened.

Jungkook just laid there like a rag doll. unable to do anything. He tried two hours ago but he gave up. Jaehyun finally came again and took his dick out of Jungkook. The bad part about it is that it was dry sex. No lube, no wet fingers no nothing. Hell, not even a warning.

"Dont move anywhere slut. Im not finished." Growled Jaehyun into Jungkooks ear. Jaehyun got up and kneeled down on the bed.

"Suck." Was all Jaehyun commanded. Jungkook then looked at it like it was a wiggly worm. "Suck slut." "N-no." Jungkook stuttered. 

"Suck or I will do much, much worse things than just making you suck my dick. Which by the way is not bad at all." Jaehyun smirked.

Jungkook looked at Jaehyuns dick again, and replied with a simple "no."

Jaehyun glared at the younger and hit him across the face.

"Now baby, you now if you just listened I wouldnt have to do that. Now suck or its going to hurt harder next time." Jaehyun said to a trembling Jungkook,  who had a hand on the cheek he hit.

"N-no." Jungkook said getting ready for the worse. Jaehyun then hit Jungkook so badly that it knocked out the breath out of him.

Jaehyun then got up and growled, "get dressed. the next fucking time you say no, I will make sure it marks your life." Then after getting dressed, he started to walk out but stopped and looked at the younger with a smirk.

Jungkook shivered as he got his shirt back on, he then noticed the way Jaehyun was staring and thought, how was I ever in love with this dick?

Jaehyun then walked toward Jungkook and grabbed his waist, making Jungkook give out a few shallow breaths and trying to get out of his grip, but it was no use.

He was scared.

Jaehyun leaned in and was about to put his lips on the youngers but heard a deep husky voice behind them saying,

"you know kissing someone who doesn't belong to you is bad luck. Oh and by the way what the hell are you doing with my man???"