chapter eleven

"You have a nice place kookie." Said Taehyung looking in the living room, totally ignoring the glare he got from Jungkook becasue of the nickname.

"Dont call me that, and thanks. Go ahead and sit on the couch while I go get your sister. And dont touch anything." Said jungkook gesturing to the leather couch in the living room.

"Ok Ill wait here." Said Taehyung missing around with his phone.

"Oh and Jungkook?" Asked Taehyung suddenly, looking from his phone.
"Ya?" Jungkook replied looking behind himself and looking at the older.

"You have a nice ass." Taehyung said smirking at how red Jungkook was suddenly.

What the hell is he doing to me? Jungkook asked himself as he quickly went to his bedroom to a sleeping Sana.

"Sana. Sana! Wake your ass up!" said Jungkook shaking his best friend awake.

"mhmmm just five more minutes. Go talk to dipshit." She said flipping Jungkook off and putting the covers over her head. "And shut off the damn light Jungkook." She said waving her hand to shoo me.

"Ughh why are you always so fucking impossible?" Jungkook whined, he then suddenly had an a idea.

He got on the bed, quietly and layed on his best friend. "Come on we have to go to school in what?" Jungkook said looking at the alarm that was beside his bed.

"An hour. Come on sana." He said looking down at Sana who was now glaring up at him.

"Im up you ass. Now get off of me before I lay a car on top of you!"  She said slipping out from underneath of Jungkook and getting her clothes and going to the bathroom.

"No you take forever! I still dont know how you can put eyeliner on without poking your eye! When I tried I poked my eye!" Jungkook yelled at her totally forgetting that Tae was there.

"Oh stop ya big baby and come here." Said Sana while waiting for her best friend.

"ok." Mumbled Jungkook.

"Open your eye all the way or I will draw a mustache on your face." Sana said starting to apply eyeliner on Jungkooks water-line.

"This feels weird." Jungkook replied trying not to blink. 

"It's gonna feel wierd when I poke your eye if you dont stop moving Kookie."

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that."

"No you told my brother to stop calling you that." Said sana making a point. "Ok done now close your eye. Ill give you a low wing or it will look funny." She said starting to put a low shaped wing on both eyes.

"There my masterpiece. Now leave me in piece to get dressed and put my own makeup on." Said sana pushing Jungkook out of the bathroom.

"Ok, ok, ok I'm out." Jungkook headed to his bedroom and starting taking off his shorts.

He listened for a minute.

It's to quiet. Weres Tae at? He then shrugged to himself and took off his shorts fully, and switched it with a pair of gray skinny jeans, and topped it with a  black long sleeve shirt.

Putting on a pair of vans, he walked out into the living room. "Sexy as ever Kookie." Said Taehyung looking Jungkook up and down.

Jungkook went red and decided to ignore that comment.

"Ok people lets go!" Said Sana walking into the living room maybe after 5 minutes of awkward silence between the two boys.

Sana was wearing a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a black hoody with a pair of her black converse she brought with her.

"Are you wearing anything underneath that hoody little sister?"

Asked Taehyung looking at his little sister deciding if he wanted her to change.

He already knew half of his friends who werent gay, wanted to get into her pants.

"Yup. A tank top, because you know I wont take this hoody off." Said Sana looking at what she was wearing.

"Wait a minute. Is that my hoody?" Asked Jungkook looking at his black hoody.

"Perhaps it is." Said Sana looking at her best friend  giving her innocent smile to him.

"Fine you can wear it." Said Jungkook rolling his eyes.

"Ok are we going to gawk or are we going to school?" Asked Taehyung looking bored but then just stared at Jungkooks ass and smiled.

"Y-ya lets g-go." Stuttered Jungkook remembering what happened in the boys bathroom.

Maybe I should skip school. Jungkook thought to himself." Hey Jungkook I wont let him near you I promise." Said Taehyung thinking of were he could hide a body. "o-ok." Said Jungkook slightly moving closer to Taehyung, who put his arm over the youngers shoulders.

"Ok lets go." Said Sana looking the two of them.

They look cute together. She thought as she walked out of the door...