Chapter thirty four

"Who was that?!" Taehyung growled into Jungkooks ear. Jungkook didn't do anything but shake.

"Answer me damnit!" Taehyung yelled as the late bell rang, but the two simply ignored it.

"That w-was H-Hoseok." Jungkook said as a tear slid down his cheek.

Taehyung sighed seeing the tear." Who is Hoseok?" He asked softer than before, although it still sounded like he was yelling, but the younger didn't say anything about it.

"My b-best f-friend who m-moved back. W-we have been f-friends ever since c-childhood." Jungkook said letting the tears fall were they may.

Taehyung's eyes automatically softened as he realized he was just jealous." S-so you guys a-aren't together?" Taehyung stuttered out. Jungkook nodded." Were just friends Tae."

Taehyung sighed for being stupid, while Jungkook looked at his own feet with a sudden interest.

" I'm sorry for making you feel this way Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung looked at the other in shock. He took both of his hands and placed them on either side of Jungkooks face so the lad would look at him.

"Its not your fault Jungkook. It was mine. I was the one being stupid and jealous." Taehyung said. Jungkooks breath hitched at how close they were. But he suddenly remembered that he was mad at Taehyung.

"Why?" Jungkook asked so low that he barely heard it himself. But Taehyung heard it, and he knew what was talking about. He took his hands from Jungkooks face and put them against the wall on either side of Jungkook.

"It was an accident. I didn't know what I was doing. But I swear I'll never do it again. I-I want to b-be with you J-Jungkook." Jungkooks breath hitched." W-what?" He whispers out barely hearing himself.

"I want to be with you Jungkook. Only you." And Taehyung kissed the younger softly on the lips, but as they continued the kiss got hotter and hotter.

Jungkook moaned when Taehyung asked for entrance, almost immediately allowing it. Taehyung explored the youngers mouth.

When Taehyung was done they battled and surprisingly Jungkook won. Taehyung groaned when Jungkook entangled his fingers in his hair and pulled him closer if that was even possible.

Taehyung pulled the younger off the wall and squeezed his bottom making Jungkook moan not so quietly.

"Jump." Taehyung said against Jungkooks soft plump lips, and Jungkook obeyed. He jumped and wrapped his legs around the olders waist, while Taehyung pushed Jungkook against the wall again." I love you. All of you." Taehyung said and Jungkook moaned again.

"I love you." Jungkook replied back and ran his hands against Taehyungs chiseled chest, and when he was satisfied with that he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I want you baby boy. So badly." Taehyung said against the others lips as he squeezed his bottom again making Jungkook moan loudly. But gladly it was muffled by them kissing or else the school would have probably have heard it.

"Then take me daddy." Jungkook said seductively, and Taehyung skinny pants got tighter.

He drop Jungkook and grabbed his hand. He took him out of the bathroom and opened a door that was right next to the bathroom. The room had mops brooms, and a mop bucket. And even in a little corner their was toilet paper rolls. There was even a fold able white chair in the other corner.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook against the wall and closed the door behind him.

"I'm going all the way baby boy." Taehyung says as he pushes Jungkook against the chair. But Jungkook had another plan.

He got up and wrapped his arms around Taehyungs neck.

"Actually baby boy, I want to try something new." Jungkook says as he turns the surprised Taehyung around and pushes him in the chair. Jungkook sits on Taehyung's lap and wraps his arms around his neck.

"This time you'll be calling me daddy." Jungkook states in a seductive voice.

Taehyung gulps for air. Jungkook leans in and kisses him on the lips softly.

"This time baby boy you'll be screaming my name..."

A/N
2 updates because I felt bad for making you guys wait so long. But smut is in the next chapter and this time Jungkook tops! Love you guys!