chapter twenty nine

"What happened?" Hoseok asked Jungkook once he had calmed down.

"Kim Taehyung is a dick that's what happened." Jungkook said with a blank face. Hoseok just nodded not wanting to push.

Jungkooks phone dinged and he looked at it in annoyance. But then his face softened." Who is it?" The older asked.

"My best friend Sana." He said typing away on his phone smiling abit.

Hoseok just nodded."I'd like you to meet her." Hoseok nodded again.

The room was filled with silence after that, untell a someone knocked on the front door. Jungkook got out of bed, with Hoseok following behind him.

The younger went to the front door and opened it. Sana was standing in the door way."Hey Kookie! Guess what?!" Jungkook chuckled at how Sana was so happy.

"What sana?" He asked as he invited her in the house. Sana automatically looked at Hoseok.

"Sana? Oh you guys haven't met right. Hoseok this is my best friend Sana. Sana this is my childhood friend Hoseok." Jungkook said itching his elbow.

The two mumbled a hey awkwardly, then there was complete silence.

"Ok... so what was so important Sana?" Jungkook said as he went upstairs to the living room and sat down turning on the TV.

The other two people in the house followed Jungkook doing what he was doing.

"Sana?" Jungkook asked again, waiting for a answer.

"Hmm? Oh sorry, Jaehyun gave me a diamond necklace! I think he said it was a 2 carrot diamond! Can you believe it? 2 carrots!" Sana said smiling from ear to ear as she fiddled with the necklace that was around her neck.

"It's very pretty." Hoseok said awkwardly."thank you." Sana said looking at Hoseok with a weird going in her eyes.

"Ok... well I'm going to the bathroom you guys... find something to Baywatch on TV." Jungkook said getting up.

The other two nodded.

After 3 minutes Jungkook came back to the living room, to find the two laughing together over something. Jungkook smiled to himself watching them.

They look cute together...