chapter twenty

"ummmmmm excuse me? who the hell do you think you are?" Jungkook said glaring. "Do I look like a fucking object to you? I better not! Im done!" Jungkook said pissed off.

"Jung-" "please dont." Jungkook said with tighly closed eyes.

" I'm sorry. Ple-" "please just go. I'll talk to you on monday." Jungkook said looking at the boy infront of him.

Jimin slowly nodded and turned around leaving. Jungkook then slowly shut the door with glistening eyes.

Taehyung heard a soft sob from Jungkook, so he turned him to were he was facing him.

"Hey, it ok whats wrong?" asked Taehyung, even though he already knew what was wrong.

After a long while of silence, Jungkook finally spoke," I-its all m-m-my fault."

"No its not Kookie!" Tae said looking at the younger crying.

"Come on. lets go watch a movie or something."the older boy said.

"O-ok."

Taehyung kissed the younger on the lips, sweet but passionately.

They then went upstairs to the living room, and started the movie they had found.

Jungkook automatically put his head on the olders chest, and Taehyung put his arm around the youngers waist.

2 hours later

As the movie ended, Taehyungs phone beebed, signaling that someone texted him. Taehyung had fell asleep a while ago, it was only Jungkook who stayed up.

So he gently moved his hand, and digged into Taehyungs pocket on his left side. (A/N its not that pocket.)

It beebed again and Tae started to stir. Jungkook quickly got the phone out of the pocket so it didnt wake up Taehyung.

Maybe it's his mother or something, Jungkook thought to himself. He pressed the home phone, and the screen came to life with two texts on the screen.

It was from some person named Ashley. 

Wait isnt that a girl in our english class? Jungkook thought angrily.

He slid his finger across the screen unlocking it. He tapped the message app.

What surprised him was that it was already in the Ashley persons contact. He was sliding his finger up at all the conversations they had.

The two new texts said,

Ashley: I cant wait untell tonight
Baby. Ive missed you! Sent at 6:46 p.m.

Ashley: whats taking you so long? 
Oh and dont forget the condoms.
Were going to need multiple,
Im feeling needy.
Sent at 6:48

What the hell is this???

A/N
dont hate me