chapter eighteen

Here we go again thought Jungkook as he felt his back pushing his bedrooms door open.

Taehyung was passionately kissing Jungkook, who did the same. Jungkook then pulled away and nipped Taehyungs ear slowly and tenderly, making the older groan deeply.

what are you doing to me? Tae thought as he set Jungkook gently on the bed. Jungkook was breathing heavy when the older found his soft spot on his neck already making his mark.

I guess he was notifying that his Kookie was not to be touched. Taehyung felt a soft tug on his shirt, realizing that it was Jungkook asking to take it off. It surprised him.

He allowed, and in a split second, the shirt was thrown somewhere in the bedroom.

Jungkooks shirt wasn't long off, probably near Taehyungs shirt.

Taehyung was kissing Jungkook again as they, battled for whos top, and bottom. Tae won top of course.

Jungkook felt a sqeeze on his ass, making him gasp and Taehyung took the chance to slip his tounge in the youngers mouth, exploring. When he was done exploring, he met Jungkooks tounge in the middle to battle.

Tae won again, pulling up so they could breathe again. As they were breathibg heavily they both heard something.

'BANG','BANG','BANG'.

"Ill get it Tae." Said Jungkook after a minute of silence. "But I don't want anyone to see you." Taehyung complained kissing Jungkooks lips one more time before finally letting him go.

Jungkook kissed Tae back and left the room.

"Wait babe you forgot your shirt." Taehyung said looking at the shirt on the floor.

He grabbed the shirt and his own, putting it on.

He didn't want anyone to see his Kookies chiseled bare chest. Anyone would stare, and he didn't anyone to stare. I mean hell, he stared at it for a few minutes when he first saw Jungkook shirtless.

He went downstairs to the front door were Jungkook was at. He went to the younger, and put his arms around Jungkooks waist, leaning on his head on top of Jungkooks head.

Yes he was about a few inchs smaller to do that. Taehyung finally looked out the door.

It was Jimin looking coldly at him...

A/N
drama...... love you guys