Chapter thirty one

"What?" Hoseok said as looked into Sana's eyes.

" I u-used to d-date Yoongi. But t-then I b-broke u-up with him." She said tearing up again.

"Then what's the problem sweetie?" Hoseok asked softly as he scooted even closer to Sana, who looked a bit shocked at the nickname. But she decided it wasn't that big of a deal.

"I still like him Hoseok. The only reason why I
b-broke up w-with him is b-because I found o-out that Jimin liked him. So I d-did what I thought was b-best. I t-told h-him it w-was over."

"Is that why he wouldn't eat at lunch, or talk to his friends. Or why his grades went down?" Jungkook asked who was leaning against the open door frame with crossed arms. Sana nodded.

"And now h-he's happy w-with Jimin and I'm g-glad. I o-only want him happy." "Why?" Jungkook asked and tears started to pour down Sana's face. Hoseok glared up at Jungkook who's eyes softened.

Jungkook went to Sana to hug her,but Hoseok quickly got protective when Jungkook was going to pick her up. Hoseok got up and picked Sana up in his arms. Sana didn't do anything but grip onto Hoseok's shirt tightly and shut her eyes to stop the flowing tears. But they still managed to slip out of her closed eyes.

Hoseok glared at Jungkook before leaving the room with Sana still in his arms.

Jungkook sighed and sat at the edge of the bed rubbing his temples.

Jungkook got out his phone from his back pocket and checked through his media's.

As Jungkook was scrolling down causally in his instagram he got a message. And another. And another. They were all from Taehyung.

Taehyung: hey baby I'm so sorry.
Sent at: 5:07 p.m.

Taehyung: baby please answer me
Sent at: 5:08 p.m.

Taehyung: let me explain
Sent at: 5:08 p.m.

Taehyung: I love you
Sent at: 5:10 p.m.

Jungkook froze at the last text. He read it over and over. He couldn't believe it. His fingers itched to touch the keyboard that was on his phone. He wanted to text back those same words to Taehyung so badly. But he didn't. Instead he texted something else.

Why? Jungkook stared at the phone waiting for a reply but never got one. He stayed up late just waiting for a text to come back. But he never got one...