chapter five

"Baby boy, this may hurt for tiny bit ok? I promise that I Will make it feel good afterwards." said Taehyung as he was about to lube three fingers. Jungkook nodded, knowing what was about to go down. But he kinda felt guilty about it. What if I'm going to regret it?

"Wait!" Jungkook said suddenly. He had felt like this was all wrong. He realized this is going to be a one nightstand. And this is the schools freaking playboy. He promised himself that wouldn't fall for him. And he's going to keep up with that promise.

And Taehyung knew something was wrong, because well people never stopped him. If anything they wanted him to go faster.

" What's wrong? Did I do something wrong." Taehyung said rubbing Jungkooks thigh lightly.

"N-no I just think that I-I can't d-do it. I mean you do this to everyone. Get in everybody's pants when they let you." Said Jungkook noticing that he began to tear up.

"But why don't you want to? I mean just a second ago you were practically begging for it and now your being a little bitch." Said Taehyung scoffing a bit, taking his hand off of Jungkook.

Jungkook just looked at the bed, slowly putting back on his pants and shirt. Taehyung never actually got to see Jungkook bare. And Jungkook was happy about that to.

Jungkook then started to cry slowly. He got up and said," I don't k-know what I-I was thinking about having sex with the schools fucking playboy." He said not regretting his words one bit.

Taehyung then gasped on what he said to the younger. He regretted every single word that came out of his mouth just a little bit ago.

And it kinda hurt that Jungkook had called him a playboy. He has been called it before and didn't care, but when Jungkook said it,

It hurt.

So he grabbed Jungkooks arm about to apologize, but Jungkook then glared at Taehyung and pulled away, but not forgetting to say.

" Dont touch me, don't talk to me, and don't say anything at School about what happened here tonight." He said started to cry abit harder.

Jungkook then ran out of the olders room and downstairs and out of the door heading to his own place.

Taehyung just sat there, stunned. Not knowing what to do or say. Why is it suddenly different with Jungkook? I'm not going to run to him. He should be running to me. I never run to anyone.

But deep inside of Taehyung he knew that he could run to Jungkook, but he didn't even move a muscle.

He didn't know what to do.

But for some reason he felt kinda depressed when Jungkook had left him alone in his room. Then he finally had the courage to get up so he closed his curtain, and went to his bathroom so he could shower.

Jungkook ran up to his two front doors and was about to open it, but Jimin opened it before he could even touch the nob.

"Back so soon? What happened?! Did he touch you? Jungkook tell me are you ok?" Jimin asked quickly pulling Jungkook inside.

"I'm f-fine J-Jimin." Jungkook then started to cry again, which did not help his case to be believable at all.

Jimin then pulled Jungkook into a tight embrace. It broke his heart when Jungkook hid his face in the crook of his neck and cried harder. Taehyung is going to pay.

My kookie would never be like this if Taehyung only kept to himself and didn't want to be in his pants.

"Jungkook. Did you two. Umm do it?" Jimin asked hoping his answer would be a no.

"K-kinda. But I stopped it I didn't feel like it was the right t-time." Said Jungkook pulling Jimin to his couch so he could cuddle with him.

Jimin usually liked cuddling with him, but he saw the marks on Jungkooks neck and gasped pulling Jungkooks collar of his shirt down. Before he could get a good look, Jungkook held his hand to his neck so he couldn't.

"P-please don't l-look." Said Jungkook stuttering.

"Kookie, I need to see ok?" Said Jimin gently as Jungkook slowly nodded and put his hand down into his own lap.

Jimin then pulled down Jungkooks collar of the shirt again and gasped quietly so Jungkook wouldn't hear him and covered it again. He two fucking hickeys from that dumbass.

" Jungkook." Jimin said softly, pulling Jungkook closer to him." Y-yes?" Said the younger looking up to Jimins face. "You need to cover the marks up so people can't see it. Ok? If you don't, people are going to think that taehyung owns you." Said Jimin through gritted teeth. He then kissed the youngers head, and hating what he had to say. Because well Jungkook, his Jungkook would never be Taehyungs.

"O-ok." Said Jungkook as he blushed a bit because of the kiss.

Jungkook then put his head on Jimins lap and fell asleep.

Jimins heart then to began to beat faster as he heard the youngers soft snores. I love you Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung will pay for what he did to you. I promise...

A/N
Sorry no smut but in next chapter there will be some.