Chapter Seventeen

"So you coming to my house Jungkook?" Asked Taehyung glancing, at the younger before looking back at the road.

"Y-ya sure why n-not." Jungkook said, still recalling how he kissed the older on the lips." You know you don't have to if you don't want to." Tae said putting a hand on Jungkook's thigh, which made the youngers breath hitch slightly.  Taehyung smirked at how he could easily make Jungkook breath hitch. Just wait tell I get to my bedroom. Taehyung thought to himself.

They then were at a stop light. Taehyung looked at Jungkooks adorable frame, as he was slowly falling asleep. Your so cute. The light was green and Tae then turned his attention on the road.

When they got to Jungkooks house, Tae shut off the car and texted his parents on group message.

Taehyung: Mom, dad I'm staying the night at my friends house.

                                                                                                                                                           Mom: Ok

                                                                                                                                                          Dad: Ok

Tae shut off his phone and got out of his car and walked around to the other side of the car. He opened the car door, and picked up his Kookie, in bridal style. Jungkook woke up and asked, "were are we?" " Were spending the night at your house tonight. It'll be quieter for you."

When they were inside his house, and took off there shoes, they went upstairs to the living room. "Do you want something to eat or drink?" Jungkook asked as he turned on the TV and gave the remote to the older.

"You." Tae murmured, but Jungkook still heard and blushed deeply. 

Jungkook then went into the kitchen. About 10 minutes later Jungkook came back with a bag of chips and some salsa, he put those on the table, and caught Tae looking at his ass. He blushed again and walked into the kitchen again.

Taehyung smirked to himself. Jungkook came back with a soda can. It was Mountain Dew. "Theirs also Pepsi in the fridge. And sorry we were out of Kimchi. " Jungkook said looking at the ground and back at Tae.

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He got up and grabbed Jungkook by the waist and kissed him full on the mouth. Jungkook moaned as he felt the wall supporting his back. Taehyung picked up Jungkook to were he was carrying him. Jungkook once again wrapped his legs around the olders waist. Here we go again. Thought Jungkook as he felt his back pushing his bedrooms door open...

A/N

May be smut. Who knows... :] love you guys!!!!