chapter thirty three

Jungkook sighed as his stupid alarm went off. He shut it off and just laid there for about 15 minutes before sluggishly walking to his bathroom for a hot shower.

Jungkook stepped into the bathroom, closing it from behind him and went to the tub. He turned on the water,and waited it to get hot. As he was waiting he stepped back and slipped off his clothes. Once he was naked he stepped closer to the tub testing it. Once he was satisfied with the temperature he turned the middle knob and hot water shot from above him, coming from the shower head.

He stepped in the tub and let the water cascade down his body like waterfall. When he thought he was wet enough, he grabbed  his shampoo from a shelf that was in his tub.

He massaged the shampoo into his hair until he thought his hair was clean. He rinsed his hair. Once he was done with that, he went for his body wash.

He rubbed the body wash onto his body until he was soapy white. He then let the warm water do the rest, rinsing him off. When his body didn't have any more soap on it he turned the water off. He grabbed his towel from a hook that was near the tub. He wrapped it around his waist and stepped into the room. He went to his drawer and picked out a pair of clothes.

He was wearing ripped black skinny jeans with a white T-shirt. He put on his timber lands and started to tie them.

When his shoes were tied he grabbed his phone from the charger. He put it in his back pocket and walked out of the bedroom walking to the kitchen/ dining room. He found Hoseok sitting in the dining room staring at a wall.

"Hey I thought you left last night with Sana?" Jungkook said like it was a question." No I just took us to the guest bedroom." He said finally looking away from the wall.

Jungkook nodded silently and grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

He looked at the time that was on the microwave. 7:12. It had took him that long for a shower? Oh well. He thought and drank his water." Come on we have to be to school early if you want your schedule and a tour of the whole school." Jungkook said grabbing his car keys from a crystal bowl that was in the middle of the counter.

Hoseok grabbed a back pack that looked full." Were did you get that? You didn't have it yesterday." Jungkook asked looking at the bag in curiosity.

" I walked to my house before you were up." Hoseok said shrugging. Jungkook nodded.

"Ok let's go." Jungkook said. Hoseok got up from the dining room and followed Jungkook to the front door. He put on his used to be white converse on and walked out of the open front door. Jungkook closed the door behind them and locked it. Hoseok git into the car and put his backpack underneath the dashboard between his feet.

Jungkook got in and turned on the car backing out of the driveway. He then drove the two of them to school in complete silence.

Once they got there Hoseok rubbed his hands together out of nervousness." You'll be fine Hoseok."

Hoseok just nods silently." Ok let's go." Jungkook says getting out of his car. Hoseok soon follows. They soon walked to the front office.

"Can I help you boys?" A lady with brunette hair asked them. Hoseok steps up," uh yes can I get my schedule?" The lady nods." Name please."

"Hoseok." "Oh we have been waiting for you. Please wait for a minute honey." The lady said smiling nicely, as she went into the back room. Hoseok just nodded, while Jungkook stared at a wall with a blank expression on his beautiful face.

The lady came back with two warm papers." Here's your schedule and a map of the school. The map also has your locker number and combination." Hoseok took the papers from her and said thank you.

Hoseok turned around and went to the door. Jungkook nodded to the lady and left the room.

"Ok let's go to your locker and then I will show you to your classes." Jungkook said with his hands in his front pockets. Hoseok nodded.

"Can I see that?" Jungkook asks Hoseok for his schedule." Sure." He hands him the paper.

"Thanks." Says Jungkook as he looks through the schedule." You have 5 classes with me and 2 classes with Sana." Jungkook says. Hoseok blushes at the thought of the girl.

Jungkook chuckles." So you only have 1 class by yourself and that's first hour. Which is math." Hoseok groans. Jungkook chuckles," come on let  me show you to your locker. Which by the way you are 5 lockers away from me,  so if you need anything just come to my locker." Hoseok nods.

Jungkook goes to Hoseoks locker gives back his schedule." Here is your locker." Hoseok nods while he inspects the locker." Decent size." Jungkook nods in agreement.

"Now come on let's go show you your classes." Jungkook says and starts walking towards math.

5 minutes later~~

"Well that's all of your classes." Jungkook says." Ok thank you but there one room you never showed me." Hoseok says walking towards his locker and opening it, sliding his backpack in, since they still had about 4 more minutes left until school officially started.

"What room is that?" Jungkook asks confused, I showed him all of his classes and even the cafeteria. What else would he need?" Jungkook thought.

"The bathroom." Hoseok replied and Jungkook threw his head back laughing. So him. Jungkook thought as they walk to the bathroom and let Hoseok do his do.

Once Hoseok was done and washed his hands they went towards the lockers.

Jungkook opened his own locker while Hoseok opened his locker. They both got out what they needed and shut there locker in sync. They both chuckled at what they just did.

Suddenly the bell range signaling that class was about to start.

"You ready?" Jungkook asks with a side ways smile. Hoseok shrugs," I guess." Jungkook smile widens.

"That sounds reassuring. Anyway give me a hug." Jungkook opens his arms out and Hoseok goes into them willingly.

After about 5 seconds something finally clicks in them, and they suddenly bring each other closer. Jungkook hides his face in Hoseoks shoulder as he tears up." I've missed you so much." Hoseok tears up also." I've missed you too buddy. I've missed you too." Jungkook pulls always and quickly wipes his tears away. As he was looking at Hoseok to make sure he was okay, he noticed something.

Someone was glaring at the two of them. Taehyung.

"W-well I'll s-see you in s-second hour." Jungkook says feeling the fear suddenly seep into him.

But Hoseok doesn't notice." Ok see you then bye." And he walked away. Jungkook takes a deep breath and try s to avoid the glaring.

But he was shoved into a pair of lockers. Jungkook was grabbed by the arm and dragged to the bathroom. The guy which Jungkook was sure was Taehyung dragged him into the biggest stall in the bathroom.

"Who was that?!"

A/N
Sorry if it isn't good but I swear I'll make it up to you by the next chapter! Love you guys..