chapter thirty two

Hoseok placed Sana on a bed, who was still crying. Hoseok sat down and grabbed Sana, placing her right next to his chest. Sana just cuddled right next to him.

About 20 minutes later Sana calmed down. And when she was calm something clicked in her head it seemed like. What the hell am I doing? I shouldn't be doing this. I have a boyfriend. She thought as she got up from the bed and ran her hand through her hair to make it some what decent to look at.

"Thank you Hoseok... for... being a friend." "Are you ok?" Hoseok said sitting up. Sana nodded, And she quickly kissed him on the cheek, and turned around and left the room.

Hoseok sighed and laid back down on the bed and covered his eyes with his arms. What is she doing to me? I just met the girl and she's already making me crazy. That was the last thought Hoseok had before falling asleep.

~~( before Jungkook texted Taehyung)

Taehyung sighed as he stared at his phone. Still no texts. Taehyung set his phone on his bed and closed his bedroom door. He undressed himself and just put on low waist sweats. No shirt. He ran his hand through his hair and tossed himself on his bed. He grabbed his phone and went through his snapchat. Around 1 a.m. he still didn't have any response from Jungkook.

So Taehyung finally gave up and just climbed under his covers and turned around to were he wasn't facing were his phone was at. Instead he looked out his window, before falling into a deep sleep.

"Buzz""Buzz" Taehyungs phone went off signaling that he had gotten a text message. But Taehyung had already fallen asleep. Guess he should've stayed up for 2 more minutes huh???