chapter four

"Can I talk with Jungkook for a minute?" Taehyung had asked Jimin who looked like he was going to strangle the boy in front of him right now.

Oh no, I better step in before Jimin is on the news about a murder type thing. Thought Jungkook as he noticed he could move again from his frozen state.

"Sure." Said Jungkook as he went next to Jimin. Thank the gods for my parents buying this place. The doors are big enough for at least two people. And the one person beside him was looking at the person in front of them, killing the person with there eyes. Thought Jungkook as he was chuckling a little looking at Jimin from the corner of his eyes.

"No." Said Jimin suddenly pushing Taehyung but not making a big difference in Taehyungs footing. I don't want to lose my kookie so fast to this bastard in front of me. Thought Jimin as he put his arm around Jungkooks side and making him come closer to him and farther away from Taehyung. Jimin loved the sight in front of him right now.

"Whoa whoa, I just came to talk with him not getting pushed around from you." Taehyung said getting closer. And glaring at Jimin. And Jimin loved the sight in front of him.

Taehyung had clenched his jaw and had his hands in fists. And all of it was just oozing with jealousy.

But he loved the sight beside him even more.

Jungkook with his skinny black jeans and a plaid white and black shirt with a beanie placed on his head perfectly, always made him melt every single time he looked at him.

Jungkook then looked at Jimin with a questioning look but did nothing. If anything he leaned on Jimin. If only you knew. Thought Jimin to himself.

"No it's fine. If anything happens I'm sure you'll be there in a second. Please trust me." Said Jungkook with begging eyes

"Fine. But if you touch him." Jimin said as he glared daggers at Taehyung." Whoa whoa I won't. Calm down. I won't touch your little boyfriend." He said through gritted teeth."We're n-not t-together. Were j-just friends." Said Jungkook trying to be confident.

"Oh really then why is his arm around your waist?" Said Taehyung looking down at Jimins arm and looking like he was going to rip it off.

"Were just friends ok?! That's all we are. That's probably all were going to be." Said Jimin swallowing back the tears. Hoping no one would notice.

But sadly Taehyung did. In fact he smirked about it and said,"ok but can I talk to him now? Or are we just going to stand here talking like a bunch of idiots?"

He said getting closer to Jungkook which then Jimin pulled him back two steps."Fine you have only five minutes use it wisely." Said Jimin letting go of Jungkook waist and pushing him forward a little bit.

"What are you his mother?" Said Taehyung as Jungkook looked at his shoes."Can we just go already?" He said "Ya sure Jungkookie." Said Taehyung mockingly towards Jimin.

Who was looking at Taehyung in disgust."No I'm not but hes my best friend, so I have to take care of him. So only five minutes." Jimin said walking back into the house and slamming the door.

"I think we're going to take more than just five minutes. Don't you think?" said Taehyung walking down the stairs slowly, with Jungkook behind him going at his own slower pace.

"Y-ya." Said Jungkook stuttering a bit.

"I'm sorry how I pushed myself on you Jungkook. I don't know what I was thinking to be honest." Said Taehyung looking down as they walked on the sidewalk.

"Don't you usually do it to everybody though? Push all over them. Making sure their truly under your gasp?" Said Jungkook speeding up a little to were he was right next to Taehyung so he could look at him while talking. And he had heard Taehyung gasp quietly so no one could hear him. but Jungkook had heard him.