Chapter twelve

Once they got to their college, everybody had gotten out of Taehyungs car. Jungkook mumbled a quick thanks and glanced at his phone. There were ten minutes early.

Sana hugged both of them and said, "bye love you both! Im going to go talk to my bae." She then walk quickly to a guy, but we only saw his back.

"Do you know who shes dating Tae?" Asked Jungkook realizing what he just said." Uh no I dont kookie." Taehyung said putting his arm around the others shoulders." T-thats t-to bad t-Taehyung." Stuttered Jungkook.

"Awww weres the nickname Kookie? I like it when you say it." Said Tae wanted to kiss the younger all of a sudden.

Jungkook felt all of his blood fly up and into his cheeks suddenly,"y-you sure?" He asked the older, Jungkook never even noticed that he leaned into the other.

Taehyung chuckled, and said," yes I'm sure now lets get inside, your shivering. And as much as I want to hold you, I have to go to the bathroom."

"Ok ill come with you though, but Ill wait outside of the
bathroom."

"Well were else would you go? You need me." Said Taehyung looking down at the younger.

Jungkook went red and quickly let go of Taehyung hiding his face,
"o-ok."

Taehyung chuckled,"cute." "S-shut up." Replied Jungkook."Whatever you say." Tae said looking at Jungkook as they walked through the halls.

Jungkook and Taehyung went to the mens restroom, and Tae went inside while Jungkook watched him go inside. He then turned his attention to his phone. 'Beep.' He gotten a message from Sana.

Read at, 7:46 a.m. sent at, 7:47 a.m
Hey, have u seen. no I havent. I dont
My boyfriend Kookie? Even know what he Im really worried. looks like Sana.

Read at 7:48 a.m. sent at, 7:49 a.m
Ok thx Kookie. No problem.
Just wondering

Jungkook shut off his phone still waiting for Taehyung.what is he doing? Styling his hair? Jungkook thought rolling his eyes.

"Hey Kookie. Have you missed me since that incident? Because I've missed you dearly..."