chapter thirty eight

About a week later Jungkook and his friend Minji (who was on a cruise for the longest time, but finally came back) was hanging out. Jungkook had nothing on his mind. Nothing. Except when he was sleeping. His mind would create dreams about Taehyung. And Jungkook knew he was dreaming because, in his dreams he would be happy with Taehyung acted like nothing happened, acted liked everything was perfect.

And every time he figured that out in his dream he would wake up sweating and crying as he shot up from the bed.

Jungkook shook the dream away he had today and nudged Minji." Hey butthole, what you doing?" He asks to clear up silence." Texting my friend why?" She says sitting up from Jungkooks bed, with her phone on her lap. Jungkook shrugs,
"Just asking." She nods and turns her gaze back on her phone when it dings. She laughs.

"What is so funny?" Jungkook asked looking up from his own phone." Okay my friend wants your number to say sorry about something."" And that's funny how exactly?" He asks frowning, confused.

"Because I'm pretty sure you hate her guts, but hey imma give your number to get to clear some stuff up. Because she won't stop taking about and its annoying the hell out of me." Minji says as she rolls her eyes at the next ding she got.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked getting up and going to his nightstand to charge his phone since it was only at 6%.

"You'll see." Was all she said before she laid back down on the bed.

Jungkook sighed.

"Can I have a hint please?" He asked her. She shook her head ' no'. Jungkook sighed again." Your an ass, you know that right?" He asked rubbing his hand through his hair.

She looked up and nodded and afterwards giggling.

Jungkook smiled. And sat right next to her and tried looking over her shoulder but Minji has already thought he would do this, so she turned off her phone.

"Just wait until your phone goes off
Mr. Impatient." Jungkook laughed and went towards his phone. Right as he reached it, it dinged, signaling someone texted him.

His smile automatically turned upside down. Taehyung, it read on his lock screen.

He unlocked his phone with a finger print and went into his text messages.

He opened up Taehyung's.

Taehyung: hey we need to talk something happened.

Jungkooks heart started to beat faster. But then he remembered what he promised himself a week ago when he was crying on the stairs. Don't get sucked in again. He's never going to change. This thought seemed to work for Jungkook because he pressed his home button and went into contacts and found Taehyungs name. He clicked onto it. He founded at the picture he had for him.

It was the two of them cuddling on the bed he was on right now and laughing. In the picture they seemed to be so happy. So perfect. But little did they know what was to come.

He ignored the picture and pressed edit on the top right corner. He scrolled all the way down to the bottom and found what he was looking for. Block contact, it read. His finger hovered over it for a few seconds, but he sighed and closed his eyes and pressed the red letters. He opened his eyes. He quickly went out of it and back into messages, and deleted Taehyung's messages.

He stared at his phone afterwards. He didn't know what to do.

His phone dinged making him jump. Mini laughed as he felt the bed move. She turned her head to Jungkook who looked like he was on the brim of tears and she founded at herself. What the hell happened when I was gone?

Jungkook went into the unknowed number messages figuring it was Minji's friend.

Unknown number: is this by chance Jungkook?

Jungkook: yes this is

Unknown number: ok, that's good. I just want to
Say I'm really sorry for what I did.

Jungkook: huh?

Unknown number: for trying to take Taehyung away from you

Jungkook gasped. Is he everywhere?

Jungkook: um is there a chance I can ask who you are?

Unknown number: Minji never told you?

Jungkook: nope

Unknown number: well this is- actually I think it's best for you not to know me right now. I'll let you figure out that one.

Jungkook: but you know how many girls tried going Taehyung away from me?!

Unknown number: exactly

Jungkook: sigh* ok

Unknown number: haha

Jungkook: why are you laughing?

Unknown number: because you typed in you sighing in frustration because I won't tell you my name. But there is a reason Jungkook. You probably wouldn't even be talking to me right now if you knew.

Jungkook: oh

Unknown number: yup

Jungkook: can I have a hint?

Unknown number: nope

Jungkook: meanie

Unknown number: your so cute! My favorite though is your bunny like smile!

Jungkook blushed.

Jungkook: can I please have a hint???

Unknown number: fine. I was at the party you got drunk at

Jungkook: really?! How do you know I got drunk?

Unknown number: you let me sit on your lap and you ran around the house with your friend
(I'm guessing)  yelling," I like to suck dick, but sometimes I swerve lanes!" Really loudly

Jungkook: WHAT?!?!

Unknown number: ya it was very entertaining

Jungkook: whatever. But can you tell me your name?

Unknown number: ughhhh fine only on one condition

Jungkook: what is it?

Unknown number: you meet up with me on Saturday

Jungkook: so tomorrow?

Unknown number: ya

Jungkook: ok deal now your name?

Unknown number: I'm ---

A/N
Did you really think I would give it to you that easily? Tehehehe anyway sorry u was going to update yesterday but out internet cut out but it's back on! Love you guys! <3