Chapter Twenty One

What the hell is this? thought Jungkook as he slid the phone back not-to-gently.

Taehyung moved a bit, turning to his side and murmured to Jungkook, "Babe whats wrong, you have frown?" Jungkook got up and went straight to his room but not before quickly saying, "I'm fine.  Goodnight."

That woke up Taehyung up.  Whats wrong with him? Did Jimin call him or something ?  Taheyung then heard his phone go off.  It was Ashley from his English class.

Ashley: Come on baby whats
taking you so long?
Sent At 7:01 p.m

Taehyung just stared at his phone for a few minutes. What if Jungkook read the text messages?

[He did!!!!!] No he wouldn't have. Would he? Taehyung thought as he got up to follow his Kookie.

" Hey babe whats wrong? You seem off ever since we watched the movie." Said Taehyung as he sat next to Jungkook who was checking his snapchat.

"I don't know baby. " Jungkook said mockingly as he snapped his head up looking at the older annoyingly. After a few seconds he went back to his snapchat.

No.  Taehyung was right. or at least he thought he was right about Jungkook looking at his phone.

"Hey did you look into my messages?" Taehyung asked nervously, hoping Jungkook didn't notice how he DIDN'T  want him to read his messages. They were private.

Jungkook sighed and turned his phone off. " Oh I don't know baby. But um here's my question for you. Can you bring extra condoms when we fuck? I'm feeling needy ."

Taehyung's mouth gaped open wide. He did read his text messages when he accidentally fell asleep. He was mad. But he couldn't do, or say a damn thing. He was honestly mad and hurt at the same time.

Because before there relationship could even began, he screwed it up, by just a few little tiny texts. He didn't know what to do.

"Ba-" Taehyung began, but Jungkook just held up a shaking hand to stop him.

"Go." Was all he said before he accidentally let a tear fall on his cheek. I'm such an idiot trusting him.  Jungkook thought as he watched Taehyung just stare at him like a deer through head lights.

"Jungkook please let me explain. I'm not with her! Look I'll even text her goodbye and when we go to school  I'll even do it in  person. Please just give me a chance. Please. I'll do anything you want just please." Taehyung said with a flushed face.

"Kiss me." Was all Jungkook said suddenly believing Taehyung.

Taehyung took a few seconds to register the words properly before he grabbed Jungkooks hips and put him on top of his lap...

A/N

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE smut in next chapter !!!!!!!