chapter thirty five

Taehyung was surprised by the youngers behavior. Not that he was complaining. He just never expected it out of him. He's just been...so...innocent around him.

Jungkook ran his hands up and down Taehyung's chiseled" Nice shirt. But I honestly don't think you will need it. Huh kitten?" Taehyung shook his head blushing at the sight that was on top of him.

A sexy looking Jungkook.

Jungkook began to unbutton Taehyung's shirt. One by one Taehyung got more nervous. He has never let anyone do this. Anyone. Once Jungkook unbuttoned all of the buttons he slipped Taehyung's shirt off his shoulders and onto the floor. Jungkook climbed into Taehyung's lap and kissed Tae's lips passionately. Taehyung groaned and kissed back. When the kiss started to get heated and Taehyung gripped onto Jungkooks hips, Jungkook pulled back.

Taehyung tried to kiss the lips he wanted most, but Jungkook placed a finger on his lips." That's not how It works baby boy. Now listen carefully. You. Will. Do. What. I. Say. When. I. Ask. It. Okay?" Jungkook growled. Taehyung felt his uncomfortable skinny jeans getting even uncomfortable. He nodded.

"With words Tae." Jungkook said as he nipped the olders ear,making the other groan out a" yes
d-daddy." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung looked up at the younger who was straddling his lap right now. He noticed that Jungkooks eyes was filled with lust.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed Taehyung hard against the mouth. Taehyung groaned and wrapped his arms around the others neck. Jungkook got up and picked up Taehyung, who wrapped his legs around the others waist and Jungkook Sat down on the chair gripping on the others waist. The kiss grew heated from there. And sloppy, their teeth clashing. When Jungkook pulled away to suck on Taehyung's neck a chain of salvia connected their lips but then breaking in mid air as he dived for Taehyungs neck, marking it. Taehyung sucked in air as he felt Jungkook sucking on his neck.

When Jungkook found Taehyungs sweet spot on his neck, Taehyung pulled Jungkooks hair roughly but not enough to hurt him and bit his lip from moaning out." Right there d-daddy!" Taehyung whimpered out. Jungkook smirked but continued on sucking on a particular spot. When he was done with the love bites he would lick them and find a another place until Tae's neck was covered in love bites.

Once Jungkook thought his masterpiece was good enough to take a break, he looked up at the older who had his bottom lip between his teeth, biting on it harshly, trying to stay silent through it all.

Jungkook snickered. He lightly brushed his hand against Taehyung's buldge making the other throw his head back in pleasure. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's dick through his clothes and started making the other moan in pleasure.

Jungkook stopped abruptly making Taehyung whimper at the loss. Jungkook smirked and leaned in. He noticed that Taehyung had little droplets of sweat on his forehead and they still haven't gotten to the good parts.

"D-daddy please." Taehyung stuttered flushed as he looked everywhere except for Jungkooks eyes. Taehyung heard Jungkook growl and felt a thumb underneath his chin as it forced him to look up into Jungkooks lustful eyes."look at me kitten." Taehyung blushed at the nickname.

Jungkook chuckled and sat up setting Taehyung on the chair and began to attack Taehyung's neck as he started to slowly unbutton Taehyung's skinny jeans. Before he even took it off, he stared at the mountain that was slowly forming. Jungkook smiled and slowly slid the jeans down. He kissed Taehyungs tanned thighs and pulled the jeans off the rest of the way.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's boxers and slid them down ever so slowly. When the boxers were off Taehyung gasped as the cold air touched his boner. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's bare tanned legs and spread them putting them on either side placing them on either shoulder.