Chapter Twenty Two

"Kiss me." Was all Jungkook said, suddenly believing Taehyung.

Taehyung took a few seconds to register the words properly before he grabbed Jungkooks hips and put him on top of his own lap.  He then kissed him lightly on the lips, suddenly afraid to break him.

But Jungkook wasn't going to kiss just 'lightly', he wrapped his fingers into Taehyungs hair and kissed him like he did when they were at Taehyungs house.

Taehyung realized the action and put his hands onto Jungkook's clothed shaft, making the younger moan ever so softly. Taehyung took that chance and slid his tongue into the youngers mouth exploring.

Jungkook then began tugging Taehyungs shirt impatient. Taehyung helped take off his own shirt. He then took off of Jungkooks shirt starting to suck his neck,making Jungkook who was in bliss, moan deeply.

"Hmmm Do you like that?" Said Taehyung seductively as he groped Jungkooks dick.

Jungkook moaned, "Y-yes daddy." Taehyung almost cummed right then and there.

Jungkook then started to unbutton Taehyungs pants.

Taehyung grabbed the youngers hands, "Impatient are we?" Then he let the boys hands go, he decided he'll be nice this time.

When the younger boy was done unbuttoning the older boys pants, he then looked up into Taehyungs eyes and asked, "please daddy. I want you." Taehyung couldn't do with the easy and slow 1,2,3 steps anymore.

He then took Jungkook by the hips and made him lay on his back on the bed. He unbuttoned Jungkooks pants and then he slid them down ever-so-slowly.

"Daddy." Jungkook emphasized " f-faster!"

Taehyung chuckled lighty.

Jungkook suddenly had an idea. He took Taehyungs ear and began to nip it. Tae groaned. He then ripped Jungkooks boxers off of him, and took Jungkooks cock full on in his mouth.

Jungkook let go of Tae's ear and moaned loudly.

Taehyung licked the tip of Jungkooks already cumming cock.

Jungkook gasped and gripped on the bedsheets tightly as he felt something weird in the bottom of his stomach. Everything came out two seconds later into Taehyungs mouth.

Taehyung sucked Jungkooks cock hard one last time before he went to kiss Jungkooks mouth hungrily.

Taehyung took off his own boxers quickly and threw across the room some where.

"do you have any lube baby boy?" Taehyung asked as he licked his lips at the sight of the boy in front of him.

"n-no." Jungkook said suddenly nervous.

"Ok. We'll have to do it the old fashion way then. Suck." Taehyung said holding three slim fingers up to Jungkook.

Jungkook did as he was told and began to suck the three fingers occasionally running his tongue down each and every one.

Once Taehyung thought that it was enough, he said to his Kookie, "this is going to hurt baby. But after the pain it'll be pleasure ok?"

Jungkook took one deep breath and nodded.

Taehyung slid the first finger in Jungkooks hole, making Jungkook bite his lip, trying not to make sound.

After about a minute, Taehyung asked,"are you ready for the second one?" Jungkook once again nodded.

The older boy slid the second finger in Jungkooks aching hole. After ten seconds he started moving his two fingers like scissors, making Jungkook moan a feminine moan.

Taehyung slid the third finger in Jungkook.

"Can I move?"  Taehyung asked breathing heavily at the sight of the sweating naked Jungkook.

Jungkooks head moved up and down like a bobble head.

Taehyung started to move his fingers all around trying to find his sweet spot.

Jungkooks back lifted up from the bed in pleasure. Once Taehyung was satisfied with the width of it, he took his finger out of Jungkooks butthole, making the younger boy whine in protest.

Taehyung chuckled and started to position his shaft infront of Jungkooks wet hole.

"You ready baby boy?" Taehyung said staring at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded, "answer with words baby. " Taehyung said not taking in a nod anymore.

"Yes d-daddy." Jungkook said biting his lower bottom lip hard.

Taehyung then grabbed Jungkooks legs and put them on his shoulders and thrusted in fast and hard, making Jungkook dig his fingers in Taehyung, while he yelped loudly.

"Shhhhhh, baby, shhhhh sorry sorry." Taehyung said apologising.

After Taehyungs dick was in there for some time, he started to move in and out slowly.

"F-faster." Jungkook said loosening his grip on Taehyungs back.

Taehyung quickened his pace, making Jungkook bite his lip hard again, so he wouldn't make any sound.

"Let it out baby. Let the neighborhood know your mine, all mine." Taehyung said going animal speed now.

Jungkook did as he was told and let all the sound he had built up and let it all out, he soon cummed all over the bedsheets and on his stomach.

That room was soon filled with moaning and grunting coming from both of the boys.

Jungkook cummed all over the bedsheets for the second time.

Taehyung thrusted in and out faster then a race car it seemed, and Jungkook moaned,"DADDY!" So loud that Taehyung wouldnt be surprised if they got a complaint all the way from America.

Taehyung grunted as he cummed inside of Jungkooks butthole.

Both of the boys were breathing hard as they laid down for a few minutes. Once they were somewhat calmed down Jungkook turned around to face the older boy.

"I l-love you Taehyung." Jungkook said still breathing hard, but it wasn't all because he was tired.

"Come on lets go take a shower." Taehyung said, ignoring Jungkooks statement, or probably just didn't hear him.

"O-ok." Jungkook said disapointed, and hurt at the same time.

Once they were done with the shower they both got in the bed.

Jungkook turned so he was purposely facing the opposite way of Taehyung.

Taehyung seemed to not notice and grabbed Jungkooks waist and pulled him towards his own body, spooning him.

"Goodnight Kookie." Taehyung said as he soon, fell asleep.

Jungkook just stared into the darkness, sleep not taking him in.
Why. Jungkook thought the rest of that night...

N/A
So sorry its been a while since ive updated please forgive me!!!
<3