chapter thirty six

Jungkook and Taehyung got dressed back into there clothes and walked out, as the bell rang. The two looked at each other and laughed out loud. A few students who were already out stared at them weirdly. But the didn't care. Because they were still super pumped after what just happened. Taehyung walked Jungkook to his locker before leaning against the other one that was being unused.

"So. What are you doing tonight?" Jungkook asked casually trying to make conversation, because in reality he just wanted to talk with Taehyung.

"Going to a party. Wanna come?" "Can't sorry. I have to study for this big math test for tomorrow." Jungkook replied.

"Aww come on Jungkookie. Live a little. It'll be fun." Taehyung said smiling his cute box smile. Jungkook blushed.

"Ahh fine. But only because your coming." And Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks waist and pulled him closer. Jungkook blushed and wrapped his arms around the others neck.

"Yay! I'll pick you up at 8:30. Love you." Taehyung said as he pecked Jungkooks lips softly." What's your class next?" Taehyung asked as the other closed his locker.

"Umm science." Jungkook replied which Taehyung nodded in response.

"Ok. Will bye love you." Jungkook said pecking Taehyung's lips before turning away not even waiting until the latter replied.

But that wasn't needed. Because all Tae did was stare at were Jungkook had walked to. I'm a lucky man to have my baby boy.

Taehyung felt himself smirk as he thought everyone was staring at him. But in reality only half them, and that was normal to do so. Will except for there reactions. Some had shocked faces, and even adoring faces. But the least of them had disgusted faces plastered on.

Taehyung walked into his classroom just as the bell rang. He sat in his seat and class started.

~~ end of school

Jungkook walked out of the building and towards his car. He noticed other people staring at him. But he just shrugged it off and stepped into his car and drove home.

When he got home he went to the fridge and pulled out a stick of stringy cheese.

He went to his bedroom, dropped his backpack on the floor and walked to his bed and fell face-first In it.

A few minutes later he lifted his head up and stared at his closet for awhile before he groaned.

"What the freak am I going to even wear?" His voice mumbled from the bed.

He got up and went to his closet as he puffed his cheeks out. He opened the one door on his right and pulled it open. He gasped. How the hell did I get different types of shirts. I mean there are so many colors! Meh I think I'll just stick to my favorite shirt color. White. He thought as he went to his left side of the closet. His favorite side.

"Now which one?" He said itching his chin as was inspecting his white shirts. Even though they were all the same. Short sleeved t-shirts.

He finally picked the fifth one.

He took off his black plane T-shirt, and replaced it with his white shirt. It was a bit tight but oh well. He then went to his drawers and grabbed ripped black skinny jeans and slipped off the one he already had on, and slid the new ones on his legs. He went downstairs and put on his new white converse and tied them.

He went back upstairs and began to apply a bit of eyeliner. After that he went back to his bedroom and checked the time. 4:36p.m.

Why the hell did I get ready this fucking early?! Jungkook yelled at himself inside of his head.