chapter fourteen

When those hands took Jungkook away from Taehyung he couldn't say anything. He couldn't even breath.

When they dragged him away, everything went black.

And now he was in a bedroom tied to a bed. I swear to god, I am done with this. Why the hell cant it be freaking Taehyung once? Seriously. But he stopped that thought.

Because he just realised that he basically just said he would save Tae.  I would.

Jungkook finally sweeped his thoughts away, so he could take in his surroundings.

He was tied in a bed (obvious one), there was a closet door to his left, and a dresser. And the door was on his right, shut and locked he guessed.

"Were the hell am I?" Jungkook asked himself.

"I hope you didn't miss me too much baby. And sorry I took to long, I had to make sure that little boy taeheng is it no maybe taehyang? Oh what ever that little boy whose obessed with my little kookie." Jaehyun replied freely moving his hand over Jungkooks trembling body.

"Shut up. And I'm not yours! Taehyung is going to find me." Jungkook spat, despite his trembling.

"Oh your so sure about that hmm? Well then we will have to distract you from that wont we? Well be prepared baby boy. Because its going to hurt like hell." Was Jaehyun said before he started to take off hus pants, not after long, Jungkooks as well.

once they were both stripped of there clothes, Jaehyun unleashed hell on Jungkook...

A/N
Smut in next chapter.....