Chapter twenty three

7:35, read Jungkooks alarm as he shut it off. He got up to start his daily routine, since it was a Monday.

Jungkook got his clothes from the drawers and headed to the bathroom, not even bothering to look at Taehyung, who by the way was staring at the younger. What's wrong with him? Taehyung thought the night over again replaying it in his head over and over again.

Whats wrong? Everything was perfect. Everything even the sleeping. Taehyung thought as he watched Jungkook trip over someone's boxers.

The older boy was going to ask if he was ok, but thought against it. Jungkook was pissed over something. He could tell.

Jungkook turned the water on, waiting for it to get hot. He then undressed and slipped into the shower, letting the water relax his stressed muscles.

Jungkook was about to get soap for his hair, when he all of a sudden burst into tears. He leaned his head against the soothing wall for comfort. He just let the tears drop one by one. Not even bothering to wipe them away. Because that was the waters job right now.

Taehyung opened the bathroom door quietly, making sure to be quiet. He undressed quickly and slipped in the shower, behind Jungkook who still didn't notice the older boy.

The older boy noticed the others shoulders shaking, worried he put his arms on either side of Jungkook wrapping them in the front and put his head on his back, "whats wrong?"

"N-n-nothing. G-go away." The younger said trying to pull off the older. But it didn't work, because Tae didn't move an inch. If anything he tightened his hold against him.

"Tell me what's wrong." Taehyung said twisting Jungkook around so he could see his beautiful face.

"Nothing you need t-to worry a-about. P-please don't ask." Jungkook replied anxiously

Taehyung was going to go against Jungkooks request, but thought against it.

"Ok baby if that's what you want." Was all he said.

Jungkook nodded and turned back around facing the wall, "why are you in here?" He asked as he closed his eyes tight.

"What can I not be in here?" Taehyung asked as he put his chin on Jungkooks shoulder.

"No it was just a question." Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung then put his hands on Jungkooks hips and started to kiss the youngers neck.

"W-what are y-you doing, w-we have s-school i-in a
l-little bit." Jungkook stuttered, as he tried not moaning, which failed as he felt Taehyung sucking onto his neck.

Taehyung smirked and dragged his hands to Jungkooks dick, starting to pump slowly.

"F-faster T-Tae!" Jungkook said putting his hands on the wall for support.

"What did you just say?" Tae growled into Jungkooks ear as he stopped pumping Jungkooks dick which made the younger whimper.

"D-daddy." Jungkook said

Taehyung started pumping again, just faster.

Jungkook just couldn't stop moaning as Taehyung worked his magic.

"Daddy I-I'm g-going to co- ahhh!" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence because he came all over the shower wall and Taes hand.

Jungkook then turned around to face Taehyung.

He took the olders hand in his and licked his own semen off seductivly, twirling his tongue around one of Taehyungs long slim fingers, making the older moan.

Taehyung had a enough of this, he turned Jungkook around to were he was facing the wall.

"You ready baby boy?" Taehyung asked as he positioned himself behind his Kookie.

"Y-yes daddy." Jungkook said closing his syes, wait for the pain.

Taehyung quickly jammed his dick into Jungkooks ass. Jungkook breathed in, "m-move." Was all he said.

Taehyung began to move slowly in and out.

"F-faster!" Jungkook piped up.

"Faster what?" Taehyung said kinda growling along with the words.

"f-faster d-daddy." Jungkook said moaning.

Taehyung complied and started ramming his cock hard into Jungkooks tight hole.

"Ahhh! R-right there d-daddy!" Jungkook screamed.

Taehyung went at a faster pace into that one spot Jungkook screamed at.

"I-I'm going t-to cu-!" Jungkook yelled

"I know baby m-me to." Taehyung growled as he slammed his cock into Jungkooks harder and deeper.

Jungkook came on the wall and his lower part of his stomach.

Taehyung went faster, letting out a breathy moan when he came into Jungkooks ass, filling it up to the brim with white hot liquid, which started to drip onto Jungkooks thighs.

Taehyung turned Jungkook around and kissed him, sweet but tenderly.

Jungkook broke the kiss when he thought it was enough. He turned around to fetch his shampoo but a faster hand grabbed it before he could.

"I'll wash you babe." Taehyung said squeezing out some soap. He then started to massage the soap into Jungkooks hair.

When Jungkooks hair was soapy white he helped rinse it out. Tae then grabbed the body wash and started to rub it into Jungkook milky soft skin.

He chuckled when he came across purple and red marks on the other boys neck.

When he was done washing Jungkooks body he rinsed it to.

"All done." Taehyung said calmly, like nothing just happened the last 20 minutes. Although he was surprised that the water stayed the same temperature.

"Okay." Jungkook said turning off the water, he and Tae stepped stepped out of the shower grabbing towels to cover themselves.

"I got you Kookie." Taehyung purred as he dried off the blushing boy.

They both got dressed and headed out the door together, shoulders lightly brushing against each other.

"I'll drive you to school." "Okay."

They both got into Taehyungs car and drove to school.

Shit! I have to talk to Jimin. Thought Jungkook as he remembered, slowly hoping Taehyung was going to hang out with his friends and not him.

Because the last time they were with Jimin it was pretty heated.

They got to the school, and stepped out of the car.

They walked into school getting stares almost immediately by all the other students, even some of the teachers.

"Will I guess I'll go." Jungkook said hoping Taehyung would leave.

"Ok I'll follow you." Was all Taehyung said loving all the attention they were getting.

"But don't you want to go say hi to your friends?" Jungkook asked

"I can do that at lunch."

Jungkook gave up, "o-okay."

The younger led the way to go find Jimin. He better be here.

"I'll be back." Said Jungkook as he stepped into the bathroom to check his eyeliner and hair really quickly.

"Ahhhh just like the Yoongi. Just like that. Oh god!" Someone said in one of the stalls.

Jungkooks eyes widened as he recognized the voice.

Five minutes later, Jimin and Yoongi both got out of the fourth stall together, looking like they had a tough night.

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin asked...

A/N
I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! I've been so busy. I promise ill update more often. Hopefully this will make it up!!! Love you guys so much!!!!!