chapter nineteen

"J-Jungkook? I-im sorry d-did I d-disturb s-something?" stuttered Jimin with glistening eyes. "U-uh no o-of course not." Jungkook bursterd out.

"Ill j-just leave then I-if I am." Jimin said staring into the youngers eyes intently.

"No!" Yelled Jungkook suprising Jimin.

I wont lose my bestfriend over a stupid mistake he made. Jungkook thought as he remembered the incident that happened between Jimin and him.

Jungkook slowly loosened the grasp of taehyungs arms and hugged Jimin. Jimin was shocked at first, but after a few seconds hugged the younger back, just tighter.

After what felt like forever they let go, Jungkook then went back into Taehyungs arms.

"So what did you want?" Taehyung finally spoke when he knew the you ger was in his arms safe and sound away from the only guy who could take his Kookie away from him.

"to be honest I was going to apologize for what I did and ask Jungkook to stay the hell away from you! You always tKe him away from me! And this time fuck no. Im fucking done with this! You dont diserve kookie,  you dont know him! So stay the hell away from him." Jimin yelled making Taehyung surprised that Jimin would say that.

"Ummmmmm excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are?!"

A/N
Sorry guys ive been super busy! This was just a filler, love you guys! <3