chapter thirty

"Oh hey." Sana said as she noticed Jungkook watching the two." You just missed it. Hoseok just told the funniest story ever! Tell him!" She said hitting Hoseok playfully on the shoulder." He already knows it though." Hoseok smiled at Sana with a weird glint.

Hmmmmm. Jungkook thought as he sat back in his seat as he watched the two with a amused look on his face.

"What?" Sana says noticing, Jungkook shook his head,
"nothing just entertaining is all."

"Oh man I have a question." Hoseok said and Jungkook looked at him,"shoot."

"How's Jimin doing?" Jungkook froze. "H-he seems
f-fine." Jungkook stuttered suddenly looking his own suddenly clammy hands. Hoseok nodded not really paying attention." I'm gonna go see him. You wanna come?" Jungkook shrugs and nods." What about you?" Hoseok asked Sana, who was smiling at her phone as she was typing away.

"Huh?" She said looking up at the two boys at the stairs."You wanna come to see Jimin?" Hoseok repeating his question.

"Sure I have nothing else to do so..." Sana got up and headed towards the the two boys who started to head downstairs to put on there shoes and went to the front door opening it. They all got out of the house and Jungkook locked the dead bolt.

They walked to Jimins house since it was like 10 minutes away. Once they got there Hoseok looked at the others. They shrugged and shook there heads. Hoseok sighed and knocked on the door.

After a few minutes of nothing, the three teens were about to leave but the door opened to a dark hole. But then Yoongi was shown shirtless with major bed head. He looked like he had been in track or something by the beads of sweat on his forehead.

"What the fuck do you want you cockblockers?" He said looking annoyed.

"We're here to see Jimin."" He's not available right now."

"Why?" Sana asked not really looking at him in the eye. Yoongi looked at Sana with shock and what looked like pain but quickly hid it with boredom.

"You really want to know? Well first of all he laying on the bed naked were I left him, and he doesn't want to see Jungkook right now." He then took the time to glare Jungkook before he closed the door in their faces.

"Well. Let's go back and watch YouTube or something." Sana said her face drenched in pain. Jungkook looked at her slightly becoming worried. Sana saw and her pain was quickly replaced with her cute smile. It was so fast that Jungkook was wondering if he even saw anything at all.

What happened with them? Jungkook wondered as they walked up to his door step he unlocked the door and opened it. They went upstairs and sat on the couch, turning on the TV.

"I-I'll be b-back." Sana said looking like she was about to cry. Jungkook nodded knowing she wouldn't tell him what's wrong. She never shared her feelings with Jungkook or anybody else for that matter. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"I'm gonna go check on her." Hoseok says getting up. "I wouldnt. She won't tell you anything." Jungkook said looking at Hoseok.

"It won't hurt to try." Jungkook nodded and Hoseok went were he thought Sana was at.

Hoseok finds Sana in Jungkooks bedroom crying."Hey you ok?" Hoseok comes up to Sana, who's wiping her tears away.

"Y-yeah." She says looking at the floor as more tears slip out of her eyes and they hit the floor silently.

"Come on Sana." Hoseok said sitting down next to her. He didn't believe it at all.

Sana sighed."It's complicated." "I can deal with complicated." Hoseok said.

"Did something happen between you and Yoongi or something?" Hoseok asked, and sana started to cry again hiding her face in her hands.

"Come here." Hoseok said holding his arms out. Sana scooted closer to Hoseok and went into his arms crying against his chest as she gripped his shirt in her small hand. Hoseok put his cheek against her head and rocked them to a silent beat as he rubbed her back.

"Shhh it's going to be ok." Hoseok said to Sana who just cried harder in his shirt.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" Sana looked up with a tear stained face.

"I used to date Yoongi." Sana said as two more tears slipped out of her red eyes...

A/N

Whoa!!!

Anyway my sister and I were talking and I told her to show her face on here because let's be honest we want to know what she looks like right? All the people that follow her will see it in her book.