chapter thirteen

"Hey kookie. have you missed me? Because I've missed you dearly." Said a voice that gave Jungkook chills up and down his spine.

Suddenly he knew he wasnt just shivering because he was cold. No. Jungkook said to himself.

"J-Jaehyun? N-no please j-just leave m-me a-alone." Said Jungkook turning around very slowly, wishing that Tae was there at that moment.

"Now why would I do that baby? Your mine. Accept it. You cant just keep on ignoring me. I love you. And I know you love me." Said Jaehyun staring deadly at his ex.

"You know how much I hate you ignoring me Jungkook. You need to learn a lesson. A punishment is condidered. And you cant do anything about it." Said Jaehyun, Jungkook just stared at him like he was spitting venom out of his mouth.

Jaehyun stepped foward, untell he could smell Jungkooks minty breath.

Though Jungkook backed up untell his back touched something warm. Like a chest.

"What the hell do you think your doing buddy?" Jungkook sighed in relief as he leaned into taehyung, who grabbed his waist and pulled him further against him.

"You ok?" Asked Taehyung to Jungkook huskily. "Y-ya."

"Ok." Replied Tae putting Jungkook behind him. Jungkook just gripped the back of Taes shirt tightly untell all the blood escaped from his knuckles.

" What the hell do you think I'm doing you ask, will I'll give you something simple, I'm just taking what used to be mine." Jaehyun repied licking his lips.

"What used to be yours. Thats all I heard." Taehyung said mockingly.Jaehyun then looked behind Taehyung and Jungkook and nodded.

Jungkook felt a pair of hands on his waist and a unfamiliar voice whispered in his ear saying, "shhhh, your coming with me. Obey and you wont get hurt." Jungkook grasped onto Tae for dear life.

Tae looked behind himself, but sadly not soon enough. Jungkook had been dragged away from Taehyung.

And Jaehyun stepped beside quickly, but Taehyung hit his jaw in time. Jaehyun stumbled back a few inches, wiped the blood off of his lower lip and said, "You shouldn't have done that. Now Jungkook is going to take what you owe." Before Taehyung could reply, Jaehyun walked off into the direction Jungkook and that other guy went.

"Your mad! I will get you for this just you wait!" Tae yelled at Jaehyuns fading back.

"Taehyung! What happened? I heard yelling?! Weres Jungkook? " Said Sana suddenly coming towards her brother.

"J-Jaehyun." Was all he could muster. His thoughts were going a hundred miles per hour, and he felt like his heart was going to explode.

"W-what did y-you just say?" Sana asked. "Jaehyun took jungkook
away." Taehyung said sliding against the wall untell he touched floor. "I promised. I promised!" Tae yelled into nothing.

Sana did nothing to the tear that esacped from her eyes. and she didnt do anything to the next, and the next. Jaehyun? Why him? Why didnt I do anything when I first saw the warning. How he would just talk about him. Him. Jungkook is gone. All because of him. Those thoughts just kept on running in her mind.

" I'm going to go keep my promise. Stay here." Taehyung said with a clear mind. Before Sana could argue he left. I keeping that damn promise...