10 (SE)

It’s been four weeks since Nate and I moved to Meadow Falls. Nate named his pet tigress Anna. Yes, it is a female. She is as tall as Nate's knees now, which surprises Nate and I at the increasing growth rate in such short time. You should have seen Nate's face when I went home with Anna that day. It was memorable!

Ever since that day, Anna never left Nate's side except if he goes to school.

Nate and I have been training Anna to help us hunt werewolves. It is almost as easy to train her as we did with Hazard years ago. Although Anna gets distracted easily, she's a good companion and protector to Nate. They have a strong bond with each other like Hazard and I do.

From the rogue's point of view, we definitely look scarier than before with Anna by Nate's side and Hazard on my shoulder.

Too bad none of the rogues make it out alive to tell the rest about our new addition.

During our stay in Meadow Falls, I learnt more about the Red Moon Pack. The soon-to-be-Alpha of the pack is in a special school to train future Alphas. Based on recent conversations which I eavesdropped on secretly, he is going to graduate in a few months’ time.

The soon-to-be-Beta of the pack is Gwen Goldsmith. Yes, Nate's stalker.

Nate keeps avoiding her but I can't ignore the situation anymore a few days ago. I gave her the deadliest glare I have ever given every time I set my eyes on her.

After the red rogue that Nate and I killed over four weeks ago, there are lesser rogues to kill. It doesn't surprise us because it is common that once werewolves know a hunter is in their area, they would flee like cowardly dogs they are.

Nate and I are in school in the very moment. During recess, Emma told me to get along with Gwen as she notices that Nate and I never talk to Gwen. Being a not very nice person I am, I lied and told her that I didn't have the time.

The Biology teacher lectures about something I didn't bother to learn when I notice that Gwen is staring at Nate. As usual.

This dog is clearly testing my patience. When is she ever going to make a move so I can kick her butt so hard that she would fly over to the moon? I admit, I am looking forward to beating up a werewolf in public.

For the right reasons, of course.

When the bell rings, I drag Gwen out of the classroom and out of school to the very edge of the forest.

She looks surprised and nervous. Nate is following us with worry etching on his face.

Jeez, he should relax. It's not like I'm going to kill her and bury her in the woods.

Although it does sound like an excellent idea.

I stop him by signing, I need to talk to her. Go to class.

Nate does what he's told after giving me a look to explain later. He knows that I have a short temper and if anyone gets into my way, including him, I'm not responsible for my action.

Gwen looks scared when she sees anger and annoyance burning in my eyes. She looks down at her feet while I collect my thoughts and gathering the perfect words to use.

"Okay, why are you stalking my brother?" I ask, deadpanned. I have no patience for lies or whores. I don't usually judge people by their looks, but werewolves are a so much different level.

They're half animals so sometimes it's okay to study their behaviour to predict what they'll do next.

She stutters, "I . . . can't . . . answer those questions."