11 (SE)

Hazard is sitting on my shoulder as I wander in the woods. After school, I come straight to the forest to think more about the whole thing.

Should I tell Nate about Gwen? Or even vice versa? No matter what, Nate always comes first so there is no way I'm going to let her know about him without Nate's knowledge.

Besides, he is going to Gwen's house later to finish their English assignment. I might as well watch them from a distance, since I promised Nate that I would. And here I thought the werewolf is a coward.

I stop in my tracks with a grin stretching across my face.

Maybe Gwen is going to tell him everything later. About mates and stuff like that. It would be a challenge since my brother is stubborn and an idiot; he'll come around to accept the fact that his soulmate is a werewolf. To make it fair, she must also accept him since he's a hunter.

If she won't, I'm going to tell him and make him ask her out whether he likes it or not.

I'm such a genius! I deserve Coke after all the hard work of matchmaking a hunter and a werewolf.

I look at my watch to see that it is time to send Nate to Gwen's house. Hazard seems to understand that it is time to leave because he flies away.

I drive home to see Nate standing outside, waiting for me to arrive and be his chauffeur.

Are you going to tell me now? he signs when I pass by him to enter the house.

No. Just wait and see. I smirk as he scowls in reply. I make my way to the basement to gather some supplies.

Uncle Scott's basement is huge so Nate and I decided to turn it into a prison. We call it 'The Torture Chamber'. If we need to torture rogues for information, the torture chamber is here!

Man, I sound like I'm advertising pizza.

The torture chamber was built not long ago by my parents after Uncle Scott's death. I don't know why, but they even left the password and Uncle Scott's address on the table on the night they died. It may be a coincidence.

There are three cells and the bars are made out of silver. Two cells are on the right and one is on the left. Next to the left cell is a huge chest. The chest is where Nate and I keep our weapons and hunting clothes.

There is a security code to enter the torture chamber so we don't have to worry about break outs, which we highly doubt it. After all, better safe than sorry. The silver bars are high quality silver. If you are a werewolf and you touch the bars, it will feel like putting your hands on an extremely hot stove.

I press the code and walk to the chest. I pack my hunting attire, dark glasses and my signature bow and arrows.

I lock everything up and enter my Ferrari where Nate is waiting for me. To tell you the truth, he looks nervous as if he is going for a date.

I laugh out loud at that thought. Who knows, my plan to set them up is already in action before I can do anything. Well, it was Mr. Russell who deserves all the credits if they end up together tonight.

Nate did not see me laughing because he is too busy fidgeting.

The GPS leads me to Gwen's house. When we pass through the security guards, I realize that not only we enter the pack territory but Gwen's house is the pack house.

The book states that the pack house is where the Alpha and Beta family live. The pack house is the pack's Achilles Heel. If the whole Alpha and Beta family dies, the pack will be chaotic.