Merciless Melanie

116 leads me to a room where I can hear a lot of cursing and banging. I told 116 to stay close and Nate is standing in front of the door where it leads to the basement with another rogue in it.

I nod at 116 before entering the room. A table is turned over and a chair is no longer a chair since it’s been ripped into small pieces. Luckily, there’s nothing else in the room except for the rogue.

The rogue looks at me before turning into a wolf and growls at me. I chuckle at how dumb this werewolf is. The werewolf starts to shake in anger and pounces at me. I step aside so the rogue hits the high-quality silver door. I grin when it lets out a high-pitched whimper.

Just before it can stand on all four, I jump on it’s back and put one of my knife to it’s throat. It freezes immediately.

“Shift,” I order him in my hunter voice.

It stubbornly refuses me!

Using my other hand, I punch one of it’s ear, making it whimper louder. If it keeps pissing me off, I’m going to kill it and make sure that the younger rogue can hear the torture.

“Shift!” I order once again.

This time, it listens to me and it’s body transform into a naked male body. I make sure that my eyes are on it’s appropriate parts when I jump off him and make him sit with his back on the silver door.

He yells in pain. The older rogue is a bald sixty-year-old man but he’s still in shape.

“Where are the others?” I question, pretending to pay interest in my silver knife hat is not far from his throat. His eyes are lock on the knife as he smirks.

“I’m not telling you anything, butcher,” he says firmly.

Wordlessly, I put the tip of my knife on the rogue’s thumb, adding a little pressure. The rogue hisses in pain. He must get the idea that if he doesn’t say anything, he’s going to lose his thumb.

“Where are the others?” I repeat my question.

The rogue looks at his thumb before looking at me. “Like I said before, you’re not going to get anything.”

This rogue then made the biggest mistake in it’s life. It spits on me. I wipe his salive at the back of my hand as I look at him with pure fury.

This rogue is so dead!

I chop his thumb off ruthlessly. He cries out loud in pain which I easily ignore. I reach for his other hand which he tries to hide. I growl at him and manage to get his other hand. Driven with anger, I chop his other thumb.

His pleadings are now ignored. The hunter me wants it dead no matter what but I make sure the younger rogue can hear all the pleadings.

I punch the rogue, making his nose bleed. I keep punching him, no one is here to stop me.

Finally, when it finally passes out, I drive my knife into his heart, making him sleep forever.

I stand up, ignoring the blood on me and walk out of the room.

116 look at me worriedly. I look at my watch to see that it is already evening. “Get rid of the body,” I order him.

He nods and runs off.

Nate follows me to the guest room. “What happened to keeping it alive?” he asks mockingly. If he doesn’t cut it out, he’s next.

“It pissed me off,” I snarl. “Now get out of here and get the younger rogue ready. He’s next after my shower.”

He rolls his eyes at my grumpy mood but do as I say. I peel off my bloody clothes and throw it. I make sure that I take the longest bath I’ve ever taken in my life.

Who knew trying to get information from rogues is so difficult?

When I’m finally dressed, I put on my dark glasses and meet up with 116 and Nate who are staring at each other. They’re not talking at all, just taking in each other’s appearance. I’m sure 116 look so fascinated to know that we are the Deadly Twins.

“Where is the younger rogue?” I ask 116.

He forces himself to look at me to answer, “Still in the basement. He looks terrified after hearing all the screams from the older one.” At that thought, he shivers. Nate looks at him in confusion but decides to ignore it. Nate is deaf so he can’t hear the cries.

“That’s a good thing,” I tell 116. “You have to follow me this time. Make sure that I won’t kill this one. He’s our last hope.”

116 nods and his stance changes instantly. He doesn’t look like a boy anymore. He looks much older and mature.

When 116 goes down the basement, I sign to Nate quickly, Stay here.

I walk down the stairs to see one bulb lighting up a huge dark basement. At the very corner, I see a wolf shaking. It is smaller than the other rogue. I walk until I’m directly in front of it. The rogue shakes harder when I walk closer until it starts to whimper.

I cannot show any sign of weakness. It might catch me off guard and take me out.

“Shift,” I order it, taking out one of my silver knives.

It instantly obeys, transforming into a teenage boy. I’m guessing that he’s around sixteen or seventeen years old.

This is going to be a piece of cake. 

Author's Note

Yeah, Melanie is no longer the sweet girl. Anyway, till the next update!

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.

-M.