~Chapter 16~

Mabel's POV:

   "Bill can't help you."

"H-he'll find a way in h-here...."

I saw Sixer pull a piece of chalk out of a drawer, and I already knew what he had planned.

"Y-you've already weakened my powers, why w-waste your time drawing m-my wheel?"

"Great Uncle Ford, she's right, it's a waste of time."

Sixer glared at me before placing the chalk in Pine Tree's outstretched hand.

"Go, and don't come back."

"Well that'd be against a deal I made with Pine Tree. I'm v-visiting once a month, whether you like it or not. And believe me, I'm not to fond of coming here either."

"Just get out of my house."

"Gladly."

While we were talking, I had slowly felt my powers trying to recover, but I could already tell that it would take a while.

I tried to get up, but once I was able to sit up I just came falling back down causing me to pass out.

Bill's POV:

   I put the necklace around my neck and felt less tired, but I still didn't feel normal.

   "I'm doing this for Star. No backing out."

I started making my plan, until I realized an important detail is missed.

"Wait, how am I supposed to get there?"

   I face palmed myself and felt absolutely stupid.

   "How am I supposed to save her if I can't even get there?........... Guess I'll just have to do it the boring way."

   I made my way to the main room, surprisingly not seeing any of my henchmaniacs.

   "They must be out on patrol, which I guess is good because they might not recognize me. Those idiots."

~Time skip of the dream demon who's name must not be said making his way out of his fortress and through the forest. No living thing should have to sit through such useless words. This Time Skip has been brought to you as a public service by the Time Anomaly Removal Crew.~

   I finally arrived at that stupid shack, and I was ready to kill if necessary.

I walked right up to the door, and took the necklace off.

"Sfwfstf Sfwfstf Sfwfstf."

My powers quickly left the charm, and I was relieved to feel powerful again. Now to save my daughter.

I snapped my fingers and the door opened towards me, and what I saw I wasn't prepared for. Star was laying on the ground passed out and it was obvious she was hurt. Her breaths were raspy, and I could see her broken bones, bruises and cuts. Sixer looked at me victoriously, and Pine Tree hid behind him.

"YOU FOOLS HURT MY PRECIOUS SHOOTING STAR"

"You're the one who sent her here."

He's right, it's all your fault that she's like this right now. Every broken bone, bruise and cut, each and every one of them is your fault.

I saw the gun in Sixer's hand, and instantly knew what he had done.

"SO KILLING MY WIFE AND TAKING MY DAUGHTER'S POWERS WASNT ENOUGH?! YOU HAD TO GO WEAKEN HER POWERS TO ALMOST NOTHING TOO?!"