~Chapter 27~

Starlina's POV:

   "Pine Tree, I need to be with my father. H-he needs me, not just in a loving father way, but he actually needs me with him. I- I really did want to be here, and maybe become friends..... But that'll have to wait. I'll come back some other time, for a day. So can I leave? I'll be back soon, if you want me to of course."

   Pine Tree just simply nodded his head and held out his hand to me. I shook it firmly, and then looked at him.

   "Th-thank you Pine Tree. Where is Sixer?"

   "Why do you need him?"

   "I'm getting my powers back."

   "You don't need to go down there."

   He pulled out a necklace from his vest pocket, with a white triangle charm. He simply held it out to me, not even asking for a deal.

   "Y-you're just gonna give it to me?"

   "Well yeah, it's yours."

   "Thank you, Dipper."

   I left the shack with Stella and put on the necklace. I said the spell necessary for my powers to return, and it worked. I was relieved to have my powers back, and I looked at Stella before we both snapped our fingers and appeared in the large room of the Fearamid.

   Tyrone and Mabel were overjoyed to see us, but they knew I didn't have time for hugs, I had to get to Father. I ran to his study and knocked on the door softly.

Jill's POV:
~ten minutes ago~

   I heard a small popping noise, and suddenly I was holding a young Bill in my arms. He looked miserable, and wasn't glowing at all. He looked up at me sadly before resting his small head on my shoulder.

   I carefully sat down and held him close in my arms. Will sat next to me, and his glow seemed dim too. He rested his head on my other shoulder, and sighed sadly.

   "Oh Will...."

   Sometimes Bill's emotions affected Will's, it was common for that to happen to dream demon twins.

   I hope Stella comes back soon, Bill needs to know how Starlina's doing....

   I then heard a soft knock on the door, and Will perked up a little. Bill just stayed curled up in my arms.

   "Stella? Is that you?"

   "Actually, it's Starlina."

   Bill's face lit up and he ran to the door. He threw it open, and hugged the girl's legs.

Starlina's POV:

   "Who are you, little one?"

   I picked the small child up, and immediately recognized him as my father. I was surprised, but at least he wasn't crying or angry like Stella had said he had been.

   I held him close as he nuzzled his head against my neck. I sat down between the two older demons, but one of them I didn't know.

   "Oh Starlina... I've waited so long to meet you."

   "Who are you?"

   "I'm your Aunty Jill."

   She smiled at me softly, and I carefully placed Bill in Uncle Will's arms. I hugged Aunt Jill, when I heard Bill start to whine.

   "She's my Shooting Star! Not yours, Jilly Bean."

   "Aww, are you jealous Bill?"

   "Oh Jill, don't tease him."