~Chapter 25~

Bill's POV:

   "A-am I human?"

   I was shattered. Completely, and utterly, shattered.

   "I- I don't kn-know...."

   She nodded her head slowly and looked troubled.

   "Shooting Star, go back to sleep. You need it."

   I didn't realize she already had, and was snoring lightly.

   "What kind of father am I..."

   ~Time skip of about two hours because I'm not gonna make you read about literally nothing happening.~

Starlina's POV:

   I woke up slowly, still feeling tired but having at least some energy.

   "Good morning f- where is he?"

   Father wasn't in my room, but I could hear him from somewhere else in the castle.

   I wonder where he is...

Bill's POV:

   "Listen up, none of you will do anything to Starlina, or you will face severe punishment."

   And then one of them decided to make the biggest mistake of their life.

   "B-but she's human now!"

   I quickly picked them up by their throat and looked directly in their eyes.

   "LISTEN, AND LISTEN WELL ALL OF YOU. MY DAUGHTER IS NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE A WEAK AND PATHETIC HUMAN. UNDERSTAND?!"

   I dropped him to the ground, while the others backed away in fear. I left the room, furious.

   "Father? Where are you?"

"Hello Star."

She turned to me and smiled softly.

"I- I'm ready to go."

I saw the pink suitcase in her hand and tears formed in my eye.

"B-but-"

"Father, I made a deal, and I don't want to even think of what might happen if I were to break it. I'll m-miss you dearly, b-but it's only a week r-right?"

She sounded unsure, and tears were already trickling down her cheeks. I pulled her into another warm hug, while she embraced me tightly.

"The s-sooner I go, the sooner I come b-back."

I nodded my head and with a snap of my fingers we were in front of the shack.

"I love you Starlina."

"I l-love you too Dad."

I kissed her forehead softly and wiped the tears from her eye.

"I'll be here the second this week is over. I promise."

She nodded her head and went into the shack, holding back her tears.

Those Pines are gonna get it...

Starlina's POV:

I entered the shack, and was immediately embraced by Pine Tree, Candy and Grenda.

"G-get off of me!"

"Mabel?"

I was so upset that I didn't even care if he called me that, I just wanted to be alone for awhile.