~Chapter 23~

Bill's POV, after he left the Fearamid:

I already miss Starlina- get ahold of yourself, this is an important deal you're gonna make. The sooner you get there, the sooner you get back.

I teleported myself in front of the shack and waited for the two meat bags to come out.

"Pine Tree! Sixer! Get your butts out here already!"

The two came out, and I took notice of how Sixer had his hands behind his back.

"Whatcha got there Sixer?"

"None of your concern."

"Sure it isn't."

I floated upside down in front of him with a sickening grin on my face. He seemed annoyed, but if anyone was going to keep me from my little Starlina, being annoying was only the start.

"So Sixer, I've got a deal for ya."

   "What ridiculous deal do you have to offer this time?"

   "You're gonna let me into your mind Stanford, I want to take Weirdmageddeon worldwide! And all I need is that simple little equation of yours."

   "And what do I get in return?"

   "Consider this a favor that you've owed me for a while."

   "Fine."

   Didn't think it would be that easy, I'll be back with Star in no time.

   I held out my flaming hand to Sixer, and we shook on it.

   I appeared in the old man's mind, where there was only one door in an endless white void.

   I floated over to it and opened it, but all I saw was my physical form slowly turning to stone while Sixer chanted something in Latin.

   "WHAT?!"

   I quickly snapped my fingers and left his mindscape to see that my legs were already solid stone.

   "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

   "Saving the world, and Mabel."

   I saw her wheel drawn in the dirt and already knew their sick plan.

   "YOU CAN'T DO THIS"

   Sixer pulled a pink covered book with the shooting star symbol on it, and I recognized it immediately.

   "YOU CANT USE THAT JOURNAL! THAT BELONGS TO STARLINA!"

   "She doesn't even know this book exists, filled with ways to summon her, take away her powers, the list goes on. And you're the one who made it."

   "IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE USED AGAINST HER!"

   "Maybe you should have thought about that before you wrote it."

   I watched in horror as he flipped through the pages, until he stopped in the middle.

   "Rehpic star rehpic star rehpic star."

   Starlina appeared in her wheel surprised and confused, and when she saw me her eyes went wide.

   "Father!"

Starlina's POV:

   I tried to get to him, but my wheel stopped me.

   "Stop this! Leave him alone!"

   "Mabel, we're saving the world!"

   "Wait! I- I want to make a deal."

   Everyone fell quiet, even Sixer stopped chanting his spell.

   "Um, what sort of deal?"

   "You get Sixer to stop turning my father to stone, and then we'll talk."

   "I'm not gonna m-make a deal if I don't know both parts of it."

   "Smart kid. You get him to stop, and I'll do more than just visit once a month. I'll stay with you guys for a week, and I can't leave until the week is up. So, we got a deal?"

   "Dipper. Don't do it."

   "I'm getting Mabel back."

   Pine Tree shook my hand firmly, and I watched as my Father returned to normal. I tried once again to get to him, but my wheel still stopped me. I kept pushing against it, the pain almost unbearable.

   "Starlina, you're going to hurt yourself."

   Father came over to me and sat down, holding his arms out to me. I quickly sat next to him and hugged him tight as I cried.

   Sixer came over to us with the pink book in his hands.

   "What do you want now, Sixer?"

   "Srewop srewop srewop."

   Everything flashed white, and when it went back to normal I felt drained of energy.

   "YOU IDIOTIC MORTAL DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE?!"

   "Of course I do."

   Sixer walked away with a smug smirk on his face, while father was furious.

   "W-what happened?"

   "That idiot took your powers...."