~Chapter 33~

{This is what Denver, Colorado looks like at 5:30 A.M. in an airplane at an elevation of 5,000 feet.}

{During the fight to get the resistance to leave}
Bill's POV:

   "I'm shooting on three. And if your goddamn ass isn't over here by then-"

   "That is no way to speak to my daughter!"

   I jumped at Sixer as he shot the gun, the ray of light barely missing me. I heard it hit something, but it wasn't a demon that was hit.

"Leave! You have no idea the mistake you're making, messing with a Cipher!"

I heard my daughter's strong voice, and I couldn't be prouder of her.

I caught Sixer off guard and took the gun from his freakish hands. I broke it in two, and I picked him up by the collar of his sweater with one hand while the other blazed with blue flames.

   "LeAve, All of yOu!"

   I threw Sixer back to the mob of people and they all ran into that stupid shack. Someone else was taking control of me. Blue flames blazed in my palms, and my clothing had gone completely black with glowing yellow designs.

   "LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE YOU WEAK AND PATHETIC MEAT BAGS"

   No! No I need to calm down! I'm not leaving Starlina!

   The giant machine took off into the forest, and I knew that I'd at least protected my family.

   My vision started to blur. I fell to my knees. I hugged my chest. I saw Starlina in front of me, clearly worried. The world around me faded away. Replaced with a swirling purple galaxy.

   No! No no no no no! Starlina!

   The galaxy soon disappeared, and everything went black.
~~~~~~~End flashback~~~~~~

Jill's POV:

   "Why did he have that stuff......."

   "Tyrone darling, what are you talking about?"

   "He has the supplies one needs to summon the devil...... Why!? Why does he!?"

"Tyrone-"

"Why is he dealing with that twisted freak!? Why!?"

"Tyrone, please it's not what you think!"

But it is.... Oh Tyrone he really did it...... But he can't change his past.....

"Oh really! Because the only reason for a dream demon to summon the devil, don't you know the only reason!? For more power! That's it! What, does he just invite him over for tea every Sunday!"

"N-no! Tyrone you're wrong! Uncle Bill would never make a deal for more power! He's not like that!"

"Then tell me why he's summoned him! What other reason do you have, Stella!?"

Tears formed in her silver eyes. She had never seen Tyrone like this. He could usually keep his strong emotions under control, but without Willow, he could struggle.