~Chapter 19~

Mabel's POV:

"Y-you're ok..!"

I slowly opened my eyes, and noticed that I looked fourteen again.

"I- I am?"

I sat up, and realized that nothing hurt. I smiled brightly at Bill, who hugged me tightly in return. I hugged him back, and for awhile we sat there in silence.

   "Father...."

   "Yes Star?"

   "Why was I-"

    Before I could finish, a loud crash was heard from somewhere in the castle.

   "Star, I want you to stay here."

   "But what if they come in here? I'll be all alone and they could easily take me."

He looked at me with a playful annoyed look, and motioned for me to follow him.

   "Good point, come along."

We both walked out of my room and into the large room where we, once again, saw chaos.

The Shacktron had crashed through the wall again, and Bill seemed annoyed.

We did break down that wall pretty much three times a week...... No wonder he's annoyed.

"What do you idiots want now?"

The rebellion came out of the shack, but no one had any weapons in their hands. Except Sixer.

Candy, Grenda, and Pine Tree's eyes went wide when they saw me, and then I realized why.

My clothes were stained with blood and torn like I'd been attacked by one of those creatures in the forest.

"Mabel what happened to you?"

Candy seemed worried, even though I was on the enemy's side.

"The name's Starlina. And if you want to know what happened, you can just ask Sixer."

Candy and Grenda turned to Sixer, and I was distracted. Pine Tree ran up to me and before I could stop him he had already embraced me in a tight hug.

"Get off of me."

He quickly let go of me and stepped back as I heard murmurs among the remaining townsfolk.

   "S-sorry-!"

"What do you idiots want now? More hugs?"

Fire started in his hands, as did mine. Bill looked at me reassuringly before turning back to the mob of people.

"I- I want my sister back."

"Pine Tree, I'm not your sister."

"Then I want Mabel back."

"She's gone."

Bill could tell that I was starting to get uncomfortable, so he decided to get to the point instead of the usual childish insults that would be said between him and Pine Tree.

"I know you meat sacks are here for something else."

"You're right."

Sixer pulled his gun out of the holster, and I recognized it immediately.

"Some little gun can't hurt me."

"Yes it can, just ask your daughter."

The gun was pointed at my father, and I quickly put up a shield around him.