~Chapter 41~

Bill's POV:

   I opened my eye and looked around. I was alone in my room, the curtains drawn. I could hear someone sobbing and calling my name. I looked down at my suit and it was folding and unfolding like someone was tugging on it for dear life. I pressed my hand down over the fold, but the tugging did not stop.

   "That's... odd." I heard myself say, but my mouth didn't move. I stood up and walked to the window, opening it. Outside I saw my room, but I was asleep on the bed and a blonde woman was laying at my side with her head resting on my chest.

"Who the hell are you? Why the hell are you in my room?" I once again heard myself say but my mouth didn't budge.

"Bill... that's your wife..." A softer voice echoed through my room.

I dropped to my knees, gripping my bedsheets.

"C-Crystal's back... and I can't s-see her..." I cried, my mouth moving along with my words. I looked at my hands as they glowed sift pink. I rushed back to the window and saw Starlina covering Crystal and I with the sheets from her own bed. She soon left after that, tears leaking from her eyes.

   "Why is she leaving? Does she already hate Crystal? I wouldn't know why but- what is wrong with her?" I asked myself aloud. I felt the calming pull of sleep pull me back to my bed. A little sleep couldn't hurt, right? So I close my eyes, needing to pass the time quickly as possible.