~Chapter 36~

Will's POV:

   "Tyrone? Mabel? Could you come help me with something?"

   I had been searching through Bill's library for a way to bring Crystal back. I had finally found the book. Dust covered the decaying cover and yellowed pages.

   My two children came, both walking with the grace they had learned from their Mother. Oh how proud Willow would be of them if she were still here.

   "Yes Father?" They both asked in sync.

   "I found it. I found the book."

   "Well open it!" Tyrone exclaimed.

   I pulled the small field guide from the shelf and opened it, scribbled down notes written in Latin fell to the floor. I skimmed through the pages before finding the one we needed. Like the notes, the whole book had been written in Latin. I could read it sure, but Jill is practically fluent in it.

"Come along children," I paused to place a kiss on both their foreheads. "let's find Jill and have her read this."

Mabel took my empty hand in hers as we walked to Stella's quarters. Tyrone followed behind, silent. I stopped and tucked the book under my arm, holding my now empty hand out Tyrone. He looked down at it, then up at me. His eyes glowed soft turquoise and brimmed with tears.

"Tyrone? Tyrone what's wrong..."

Mabel let go of my hand and I hugged Tyrone close.

"I m-miss holding Mother's hand... t-that's all..." he replied, trembling slightly as he embraced me.

"I miss holding her hand too... but... I'm proud of you for making it this far without her."

"I'd miss my family if I left... besides... I won't go to the same place as Mother..."

I wiped the tears from his cyan eyes and he looked up at me sorrowfully.

   "I love you Tyrone."

   "I l-love you too Father."