Story: Twenty Four

An: fcking wattpad deleted the description for the story, so I've got write another one. It even deleted the tags. If anyone's read "Wierd, Right? (The Admins randomness), then you'll know about the wattpad declaration of independence. Fucking truth right thar. You go genocidalFlowers!
Also, tell me the song above and below, I'll give you a cookie. Or Sans'll give you something else. :3.   ●.<

"He'd sunk his teeth into the flesh, of many others.
Infecting them with whatever was, already inside him
He'd broken all their hymens cut them,
Open and played inside them.
he'd hollowed at their bodies they'd,
Feel just empty as-"

"Can we change the song."

"What? Why?"

"-you draw, blood just to taste it. You hold, bones just to break them-"

"Pease M."

"Sorry." She turned it off.

~

You slipped you're hands under his jacket, pushing it off his shoulders. He let go of you long enough to pull it off, then his fingers were in your hair again,  deepening the kiss. You felt a fluttering in your chest, and you realized you were, actually, very nervous.
What if he left? He probably just wanted you for sex, and tomorrow he'd leave, and-
His hands under your shirt cut off your panicked thoughts, and you jumped with a little gasp. He chuckled softly, and again, you smelled something that reminded you of sugar.

"Listen, just- if you don't want to... if you change your mind, I'll get it. We're kind of two different species..." He muttered.

You giggled, despite yourself. "No, it's fine. That's like saying that blacks and whites can't have sex."

He smiled, and you sheepishly said,"should I take my shirt off, or are you?" You didn't give him a choice and pulled it off yourself. He chuckled.

"Typical (Y/n)." He smiled softly, then blushed nervously when you pulled at his shirt.

"C'mon, I did it, why can't you?" You teased.

He looked away as he pulled it over his head, and you looked at his chest- ribcage. His Soul was in there, and you smiled, suddenly happy that he'd chosen you to love.
He smiled at the look on your face. You put your hands on his ribs, hooking your fingers into them, and leaned forward, kissing directly on the middle of his collar bone.

"Perfect." You whispered as you pulled back, and he had this bashful look on his face.

"... thanks?" He laughed. "Not sure how to respond to that."

"Oh, you don't need to," you said softly. "Just letting you know I don't actually care if you're a monster or human."

You realized you were talking just to procrastinate, and so you shut yourself up. You and him succeeded in getting off your pants, and you looked at his.
He did too, and with a little blush he shrugged and said,"if you really want me too."

He grabbed you suddenly and laid you out on the bed, to where he was over you, and you came to the realization that you weren't wearing any cute panties or bras. Literally a grey bra and blue underwear. Welp. To late now.
He kissed you gently, and you reached up, wrapping your arms around his neck. He made a purring sound and brought his hands up, rubbing his thumbs across the front of your bra.
You shuddered immidiantly. Not in any sickened way, just from the sensation it sent through you.
He ran his hand over your shoulder, down your arm, to your hip- he seemed to explore your upper body almost completely, and you loved every second of it. Wherever he touched, it sent kind of a shock through you.
He pulled you off the bed a little, and reached behind you to undo your bra. You helped by holding yourself up, and you pulled it off. You felt blush flare across your cheeks, and he suddenly glanced at your stomach. You did too.

"In these past thirteen years, I've noticed, for boys and for girls, that when humans blush, their stomachs turn red too." He muttered. You blushed even harder when he leaned down to kiss right over your bellybutton. Then he moved his way up, kissing from there, up between your breasts, and finally planted a kiss on you lips.

You smiled, then gasped when his hand went down to your thighs, trailing over the sensative skin gently. You were surprised someone who'd seemed so rough could be so gentle. Your breath quickened, and felt your womanhood getting warm. "Shit..." You breathed.

He glanced up, almost in a lazy kind of way, and slipped his hand under the hem of your panties. You bit your lips hard, watching nervously. He paused to give you a quick kiss and whisper, "It's alright, I'll be nice. Just relax."

You'd expected him to say, 'I'll be gentle,' but hey, either one worked for you. "It's gonna hurt."

"Only a little."

Well, at least he told the truth. He teased you first by pressing his finger against you clit, and you gasped and pressed your hips up against his. This earned you the realization also, that he hadn't taken off his shorts.
You whimpered, your hands dropping to the bed as your fingers and toes curled into the bedsheets. He smirked, then suddenly leaned down a little and licked your nipple.
Now, this would normally be natural, but the fact that he had a tongue confused you, and the fact that it was blue surprised you a little. You closed your eyes, breathing hard. You wanted to yell, just fucking DO IT already! But of course you didn't.
He pushed his two of his fingers into you, winning him a groan, and he quickly pressed his(ONCE AGAIN, wtf are they? Lips?) Against yours, opening your mouth with his. You pushed up against him, arms around his... neck? Sure, you'd call it that. He chuckled and started pumping his fingers, slowly. You whined and shook your head like crazy. You didn't really know why, just out of  instinct.
He paused. "(Y/n)-?"

"Don't you fucking stop." You gasped, fingers digging into his shoulder blades.

He smiled again and pressed his mouth against yours again, swallowing your moans. You'd never actually French kissed before, but you had to admit, his tongue playing with yours was really turning you on. More than you already were, that is.
He pulled his fingers out and grabbed the thin fabric of your underwear, sliding it off. The air in the room seemed to have gotten warmer, and maybe it was just you. He ran his fingers over your slick folds, and you cried out, bringing your knees up around him. He seemed pleased with your reactions thus far, grinning triumphantly.
Who cared, it was you first time of course you'd make noises. Next time, you'd be more determined....
Next time?
He kissed your temple, then whispered,"you ready?"
You hadn't noticed he'd undone his pants. You stared into his eye sockets nervously, slowly losing courage. You nodded, before you could shake it, and he smiled, leaning his head against yours, and you spared a glanced down as he pushed his member up against you.

"Oh shit that's wierd."

You didn't mean the feeling, more the color. It made sense, considering it was made of blue magic, it'd be blue, but hell, it was still wierd. Just not unexpected. He smiled, laughing softly against your lips. Your eyes fluttered closed, and your chest seemed unable to rise in another breath.

"Okay." He said, softer even than when he'd laughed, bringing both hands up around your head, resting on his elbows over you. He gently pushed in, and you bit your lip, denying any noise whatsoever.
You didn't succeed and ended up crying out in pain a milisecond later. He himself looked almost pained.

"O-ow, shit Sans-"

"It's alright, just give it a minute."

You suddenly had a thought about protection. No point. You'd been tested and proven barren. You'd have fun telling him that later. Now disease was another matter all together...
You snapped out of your thoughts and yelped again, pulling him against you. He'd pulled out, only to thrust in harder than the last time. He hummed gently, not really a song, just in general. It vibrated softly through his chest and yours. You relaxed slightly, still panting, but slowly the pain ebbed away, replaced by pleasure.
He continued his slow thrusts, letting you adjust, and you held each other. Losing your virginity is not just sex.
It effects your mental state of mind, too.
You felt it. He must've too. His expression didn't let out any hint of him feeling it, but he must've. You moaned softly, and he seemed to take that as a que.
After that, it was really just for the pleasure of it. You and Sans held onto each other, closer to someone than you'd ever been. You yelled his name, and he yours. Something you hadn't expected(since it was all magic), was him cummimg. That triggered your first orgasm, you lifted your hips to meet his thrusts, crying out in ecstasy as you both rode out your releases.