Story: Thirty four

AN: Every time Every FREAKING TIME I LOOK AT THAT SPELLING ERROR (honking) and that one fucking comment

"(Y/n) has magic fingers"

(Y/N) WILL FOREVER BE A MAGICAL FUCKING PERSON THANKS TO YOU XD
I'm dying you have no idea it's worse than replacing his fingers with his feet x.x

~

Sans isn't sleeping.

You stare down at him, and he looks completely still. But he isn't asleep and you know it.
You and him are barely clothed, him in nothing but his shorts, and you in your panties. His arm is slung over your waist, hand pressed firmly against your lower back, and forehead resting against your stomach.
You know he's not asleep because everytime he exhales, it warms up your belly, and Sans doesn't breath when he's alseep.
You haven't gotten up the courage to speak yet, and you're also extremely tired. You wonder what he's thinking. Probably something like, "cats are really cool", but hey, who knows?

You drift off slowly, carefully, and smile as his breath blows warmly across your skin again.

~

"Hi, this is Tori, call me back please."

"I need to speak with you, please call back."

"When you get this, call me."

"Mom wants you to call her back."

Sans watched you worriedly as your fingers drummed on the counter, phone pressed against your ear.

"Hello, this is Frisk Dreemurr, may I ask who-"

"Frisk! It's me, Frisk, it's (Y/n), where's Tori?"

"She left awhile ago. I think she went to the store."

Sans watched curiously as you ran a hand through your hair. "O-okay, when  is she gonna be back?"

"Later. I'll tell her you called."

"Thank you Fri- ... Frisk?" You glanced at the phone. "I.... think she just hung up on me."

Sans chuckled. "I would to if something bad had happened and you hadn't been there."

Guilt flooded through you. "I-I-I shouldn't have hung up last night! Shit, I should have talked to her-" You took a deep breath and firmly crossed your arms.

Sans grabbed your forearms. "Hey, it's alright. I'm sure it's something small."

You stared at him for a full five seconds before muttering, "yeah."

~

Sans tried his best to cheer you up, (it didn't include stealing your bra again) but you just couldn't.
You should've answered that phone instead of-
Well, yeah.

With a miserable sigh, you flick your phone, staring at your empty tea mug. Sans shows up after a few seconds and makes you some more. As he sets it down in front of you, he gives you a firm hug, and kisses your cheek before leaving again.
The lingering smell of sugar makes you turn and watch him. Brown sugar. He smells like brown sugar.
You turn back to your chamomile and continue to drum your fingers. Toriel never called back. What if she's mad and NEVER calls-

As soon as the phone rings, you snatch it up.

"(Y/n)! Frisk told me you called."

"Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't talk last night-"