Story: Twenty Nine

~

"Sans- jeez, slow down."

He smiled, and as always, you did to. "Why?" His fingers slid along your clit, and you shivered a little.

"Just a recommendation!" You squeaked.

"Save your breath then, hun." He said lightly, letting his free hand wander, his other still going to work downstairs.

You let your hair fall forward, covering the blush that was taking over your cheeks. He lifted your face again and muttered," Don't try and hide."

You whimpered as his fingers slid into you, and your knees came up a little.
Wow, it's pretty easy to forget your on a counter.
The only reason you even remembered was because your position got really uncomfortable, really fast.

"S-sans-" You started to mention it, but his fingers cut you off, as he scissored them. (There's a pun there)

You cried out, your shoulders hunching slightly, and he paused to give you a soft kiss, then replaced his fingers with his member, and you fought the urge to glance down, but of course lost.

"I swear to God I'm gonna make so many jokes-"

He thrust into you, once again cutting you off as you cried out. It seemed kind of loud in the small kitchen, but he didn't mind. He pulled you closer, and muttered, "I kinda like you like this."

"Wh-what?" You glanced up at him, and he grinned.

"I'm glad I've got you all to myself."

~

You'd convinced him (with a couple of not so child appropriate promises) to not stay in the kitchen. And so you and him ended up on the couch.

At this point (done with fun time) he was holding you close and just muttering small things to you. All different.

"Beautiful..."

"Your expressions were adorable..."

"Cute..."

You were leaning into him, half asleep and enjoying every moment. Neither of you had retrieved your clothes, but that was okay.
You wondered why he was saying all this. He hadn't done it last time.
You were too tired to ask, so you just listened. Considering you were on a couch and leaning on a boney skeleton, you found it a little strange that this felt comfortable.
You smiled. I guess I just like him enough that I'm fine with it.
That still doesn't mean he likes you.

You were almost asleep until that thought popped into your head, but now, your mind jump started, and you didn't feel so comfortable anymore.

"Sans?" You mumbled, pulling away.

"Hm?"

You nodded, for no reason in particular, as you said, "I just wanted you to know that..."

He was staring at you. With a nervous breath, you stared back. "...just... um..."

Oh shit.

"...are you okay?" Sans asked.

"Well... yes, mostly, but I just..." You stopped nodding. Jesus, you must sound stupid. "I-I was wondering..." What?

You mentally face palmed. What was I wondering again? You couldn't remember. "If... you..." Oh yeah.

He was still watching you carefully as you whispered, "you do like me, right?"

He seemed to think about it for a small second, before he slowly said, "nooo...."

You stopped breathing.