Chapter 1: Target

|~Your P.O.V~|

Why I had procrastinated to getting the groceries was beyond me. I knew I had to go get them for several days but  was just too caught up in my job. Well my mom always said that working was never easy. I guess most would see me as some prude who never wanted to have fun, but the truth was I was never interested in lame parties, and I most definitely was not interested in some petty relationship that would end in a couple of months.

It was a cold night I was walking home from the grocery store by myself how cliché right?. I was wearing my  f/c jacket with ripped skinny jeans and f/c converse. But it didn't seem to help much I hugged my arms trying to keep warm but it wasn't working I heard something behind me. I quickly turned only to see nothing I sighed "I'm probably just hearing things?" I said as I kept walking I arrived to my house I unlocked the door and locked the door behind me. I kept walking to the kitchen to put the groceries on the island. I started putting everything in its place I got hungry all of sudden I decided to eat a cereal. I got (favorite cereal) from the pantry and grabbed a bowl, spoon and the milk from the fridge. I pored the milk in the bowl and grabbed the bowl and walked towards the living room and starting F/s
(*favorite show*) and began to eat my cereal. I started getting sleepy so I put the bowl on the counter " I'll clean it tomorrow, too sleepy" I said while rubbing my eyes I went upstairs to my bedroom and threw myself in bed I got tucked in my bed and slowly felt my eyes close.

|~??? P.O.V~|

"She looked so peaceful sleeping" I thought. I kneeled down to her height I stroked her H/c hair out of her face. I've never felt this way whit someone before she looked as beautiful as an angel. I was brought back to reality when I felt a slight tap on my shoulder only to see my friend "Dark" ,we've been friends ever since we were kids we would go on a killing spree. We were sent to kill this girl, Y/n L/n. "You know what we came here for" Dark said removing his hand from my shoulder. "Yeah, I know let her rest now, we'll kill her tomorrow" I replied as I stand up. Dark was a bit taller then me so I had to look up to him. He nodded as he disappeared into black mist. I looked at her one last time. "I'm sorry" I whispered quietly before disappearing into Green septic goo.

|~A/N~|

Oooohhhhhh!!! Who's spying you?, who knows and what do they mean by "Kill you" who knows hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm sorry it's not long but get ready this ain't end do stick around to see how this ends.

See you hybrids in the next chapter :)
"Live long and Read on"

-Hybrid~Writes-