Chapter 18 Part 2: Dark truth...

|~Y/n's Dream P.O.V~|

The kids played in the grass while I looked at the lake, the water was calm and soothing until, "Such a beautiful sight is it not?" I felt my stomach drop, I tuned around and saw him. "W-what do you want... Why can't you just leave me  the fuck alone!?" I said raising my voice. His expression changed, he looked pissed off. He walked towards me and slapped me.  "Watch your language, or you might just get hurt" I hissed in pain as I rubbed my cheek.

Before I spoke, he grabbed my hair and held me close to his face, "You took the most valuable thing in my life, and now... I'll take something valuable of yours... Perhaps, those kids... Your friends... Anti... Or better yet... Your life" I couldn't see anything. "W-who are you? W-what are you?" He chuckled.

"I go by many names... But you can call me Nightmare..." He let me go and he took off his cloak.

"What do you mean I took something from you?! We just barely met!" He chuckled and grabbed my chin roughly

"What do you mean I took something from you?! We just barely met!" He chuckled and grabbed my chin roughly. "All will be told in time... But in the mean time..." He stood there silent for a couple of seconds until he grabbed me by my neck and held me up, I started to claw his arms trying to free myself from his grasp but to no avail.

I started to get light headed but I didn't stop, he threw me on the ground and I began a coughing fit. I was now standing on all fours, he toward over me and kicked me in the stomach and I winced in pain. He kept kicking me over and over and over again until I began coughing up blood, he grabbed my right arm and he dug his nails into my skin, I let out a blood curdling scream.

He let me go and I fell into a pool of blood. He kneeled down and looked at me with a sickening smirk, "Merry Christmas Y/n" he began to walk away and my vision to get blurry, "Y/n" I heard a familiar voice, I opened my eyes and saw the little boy and the little girl with tears in there eyes, I had enough strength to caress both of their cheeks. "Y/n..." I heard the little boys say my name, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and in a matter of second I felt my eyes open. "Y/n!" I heard Anti, "Anti?"

"Are you alright!?" "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" "You've been coughing for a while now, I got worried, I tried to wake you up but you didn't" "I'm fine Anti, I must've just choked" he still looked  worried so I pressed my lips against his. He seemed to calm down, "Now come on, ITS CHRISTMAS!!!" I said jumping over Anti and running out the door.

As I was running downstairs I ran into Dark, Wilford, Light, Google, Bing, Glitch and Jackie. Before we fell on the ground I grabbed Jackie protectively but then someone grabbed me, but since my back was facing the person that grabbed me I couldn't see who it was. We all fell on the floor, "You okay Jackie?" I asked, "Yeah! Thanks
Y/n!" I giggled, when I looked down I noticed we were all in a little pile.

"Are you harmed Y/n?" I heard Google's voice, I looked down and saw him with a worried expression, before I could respond, "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!!" I heard Dark's voice, so I'm guessing he was at the bottom, we laughed and we got off each other, "Thanks Google" I said giving him a warm smile.