Chapter 8: Dinner Date <3

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

After a while of chasing the guys, I walked upstairs to look for something to wear. "Shit! I growled, "Are you alright Y/n?" I heard someone say I looked behind me and saw Light and Wilford standing by the door. "I don't really have anything to wear for my date, all I've been wearing were Anti's clothes but I wanna look appropriate" I answered. They both looked at each other than at me with smiles, "Perhaps we can take you to the mall and find something nice for you to wear, what do you say?" Wilford asked. I didn't even answer i ran towards them and hugged them both "really?!, thank you guys so much!" I said jumping up in joy. "No problem Y/n, it's the least we can do we can go now in fact." Wilford said, I felt arms rap around me. I saw Light and Wilford both glowing their eyes and everything around us disappeared into mist. I'm still not used to teleporting to places, I held on to Wilford until the sound of people and children appeared. I looked up and saw that we were at the entrance to the mall. I grabbed both of their hands and walked into (favorite clothes store).

|~Time Skip after so much Shopping~|

After we arrived home with my new clothes I headed upstairs and got dressed, put make up and did my hair

After we arrived home with my new clothes I headed upstairs and got dressed, put make up and did my hair. After I had finished I walked downstairs when suddenly "And here comes Y/n wearing the most dazzling of outfits!" Dark said pointing at me from downstairs, Anti walked out of the kitchen and froze once he saw me, "You look gorgeous Y/n" he said. He wore green hodie, ripped jeans and green converse. "You look amazing yourself" I said as I walked downstairs. We both looked at each other for a while before Anti held me close to his chest. "Have fun~" Dark teased, I laughed, "Don't wait up" I smirked as Anti laughed. Everything around us turned into mist and as always I held on to Anti only this time I looked into his ocean blue eyes. Moments later we arrived to the restaurant, we sat in a booth "Hello there my name is Ean what would you two like to drink?"the waiter asked, "Pepsi for me" I said the waiter nodded and looked at Anti, "I'll have the same" Anti said, the waiter nodded "Alright be back with you drinks" and with that the waiter left. "So Y/n, I don't think we actually had sat down and talked, I've been meaning to ask you, wouldn't your parents be worried about you" Anti question, when I heard he's mentioned my parents felt tears stream down my face, I tried so hard to hide them but failed.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

"Oh god, Anti what do you do know?!" I thought, Y/n began to cry. "I-I'm sorry Y/n was it something I said, or was it something I did?!" I question as I held her hand and wiped away her tears. "N-no, A-Anti you d-didn't do anything wrong, it's just... My parents died when I was 5 years old and just mentioning it just caught me off guard" she said as she held my hand tighter. "I-I'm sorry for your loss, I truly am, I should have never asked you" I said as I looked at my feet. "No, I think you should know" she said with a sad tone in her voice while wiping away her tears.