Chapter 10 Part 2: Its you Again

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

I wasn't gonna let Y/n and the girls go alone, I mean what if something happens to them and were not there to protect them?!. Me, Light, Dark and Wilford basically pulling out hairs out. "Maybe we should follow them" Light said as he stand up. We all nodded and faded until we arrived to the bar where the girls were, we could see them having an amazing time, Dark was just basically a blushing mess when he saw Sierra singing "Bring me to life" and laughed his ass off as she slapped a guy just for flirting with my precious Y/n "Remind me to thank her" I said telepathically to the guys. We watched over them. My face flushed pure red when I heard them talking.

"So Y/n, how's your resolution ship with Anti?" Levin asked excitedly.

"It's good, he's an amazing guy... He makes me feel happy and he makes me forget about my past, every time I'm with him I feel like the happiest girl in the world" Y/n said while blushing madly.

"Awwww" the other girls said in sync.

"Awwww" the guys teased while laughing their asses off, probably because I was a blushing mess.

We honestly felt the girls would be okay we came and took a seat at a nearby table not too far from the girls we had a couple of shots later, I felt...like...shit.

|~Wilfor's P.O.V~|

After a while later Anti, Dark and Light we're drunk. I had to keep an eye on them, until I looked around and noticed the girls were gone but there were some guys at their table whispering to each other and clutching their fist with an angry expression on their faces. The guys weren't that drunk, I mean most of the time Anti or Dark are drunk they would to "things". At least they were sober enough to walk. We walked out of the bar looking around for they girls... But no luck we looked around every alley way until I heard a scream, it's was the girls. We quickly ran towards the sound and found those guys from the bar one of them punching Y/n, another banging Sierras head against the wall, another abusing Angel... And what made my heart drop and anger filled inside of me when I saw another slap Levin with a split lip as she fell on the ground. Dark, Anti, Light and my eyes glowed in rage.

"It looks like you have a deathwish~"

Anti said as he clutched his fists, Anti grabbed the guys beating up Y/n and choked him as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, dropping his cold lifeless body on the ground, Light wasn't very violent but when he's angered you don't wanna mess with him, he grabbed the man pinning Angel to the ground, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall punching him over and over as he coughed up blood. Dark poked the man slamming Sierra on his shoulder and once he had turned around he placed his hand in his chest and ripped his heart out. I pulled my gun out and pointed it at the mans head.

"Never. Touch. My. Princess" I said before I pulled the trigger. We saw the girls laying on the floor with cuts and bruises, we picked them up bridal style and placed them on each of our beds. I stroked Levin's hair, I grabbed her chin to look at her lip, it was stained in dry blood and she had bruises on her arms and legs. I regret nothing, I'm glad those fellows got the message. She winced in pain, I whispered in her ear "Don't worry Levin, I'm here for you my beautiful princess, I won't let ANYBODY hurt you, I promise" I gently kissed her on her forehead. I was heading towards the door when I felt somebody tug on my shirt, I looked behind me to see Levin with a blanket over her shoulders