Chapter 24: Black veins and heartbeats

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

We waited what seems like forever but was only hours and still Y/n has yet to regain consciousness. Every second that went by, I grew more worried. The doctors told us she might not make it... Right now all I felt was pain and guilt, because of me, shes in pain...

'P-please... P-please be alright
Y/n...'

|~???'s P.O.V~|

As Im organizing the papers, I see the patients that have stayed the night, Ive been told that a young girl was in a car incident, its very sad what had happened. But then... The name... It read Y/n
L/n... 't-this can't be... It can't be her... C-can it?' I thought, my hands began to tremble thinking that... It could be her, just then from the corner of my eye.

A young man, with amber eyes, long red hair wearing a red undershirt, black suit, a black tie, black pants,black shoes and a black hat walked past me, he tipped his hat to me and walked in the elevator with a calm expression

A young man, with amber eyes, long red hair wearing a red undershirt, black suit, a black tie, black pants,black shoes and a black hat walked past me, he tipped his hat to me and walked in the elevator with a calm expression. That was strange... I continued to look threw the papers until I noticed she had her own room.

"Room 305 eh?" I raised an eye brow. I organized the papers and put them back in their place... Now... I need to see Y/n... I stepped out from behind the desk and walked threw the hallways, once I reached her room I took a deep breath and opened the door but when I did my eyes widened in shock, her arms or more like her veins were black, her skin was so pale, I panicked and ran to her side.

"Y-Y/n!? Y/n can you hear me!?, No response, I grabbed her wrist trying to find a pulse, her pulse was so hard to find and her skin was freezing. I was about to give up until... I felt it... A pulse... I ran out the door and yelled for help.

|~Jack's P.O.V~|

It's been so long and still Y/n hasn't awoken, I mean I know it takes time but how much more must we wait to see her? The girls had fallen asleep on the chairs with their partners, Fire, Ice, Sexiplier and Jackie also had fallen asleep, Google, Glitch and Bing went to go get some clothing for Y/n back at the house in case she had to stay for a while. Mark went to go get some snack for all if us Incase they wake up and as for me?

I can understand Anti is going threw a rough moment right now and he need someone by his side, I wasn't sitting on the ground with while we laid our back against the pillar, he would fall asleep in my shoulder once in a while. We've been here for about 6 hours.

I offered the guys to go home and rest but they refused, we waited a while until... "NURSE!!! DOCTOR COME QUICK!!!" I heard a woman yell, everybody seemed to have awoken to that, immediately doctors and nurses ran towards the elevators, Anti stood up and ran towards one of the nurses.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

"N-nurse what's with all the commotion?" I asked Nervously, "We don't know sir, a nurse is calling us for an emergency I suggest you wait a moment, I'm sorry" she responded as she took off running. As Im taking step back, I felt a pain strike my heart causing me to fall on my knees, "Anti!?" I heard Jack yell, he ran to my side along with the others. My vision began to blur, all voices and noises I heard sounded muffled, in a matter of seconds I soon fell into darkness.