Chapter 26: Final Breath (finale)

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

"Anti"

As I reopened my eyes, I was met face to face with some doctors and nurses, they all looked astonished/ amazed or confused but... Their was something else... Fear... I don't understand what's going on, I sat up and just stared at them confusedly... some nurses eye's began to water...

They began to back away from me, huh... I could hear their beating heart from here, it was like a rabbit heart beat. Then what I saw next made my stomach turn, their eyes began to bleed, their mouths hung open and they fell to their knees. As much as I wanted to stand up to help them something held me back.

When I turned around I was met with plack eyes and red pupils... Nightmare... As he walked close to me I tried copying away but my body still ached. He kneeled down to my right and held my chin up with his index finger and thumb. "Why look so scared love? You look like youve seen a ghost~" he said in a deep raspy voice.

I wanting to cry our fit help but nothing happened, he looked at me then firmly grasped my hair pulling me close to his face... Was he... Kissing me? He had forcefully pressed my lips against his, then out of nowhere he began to look my cheek down to my collar bone.

I could feel his snake like tongue brush againts my skin, before I could push him off...

The door opened.

Reaveling... Anti, once he stepped inside he saw all the corpses
laying on the ground. "You" Anti said in a dark time, Nightmare stood up and brushed his shoulder off, "Hello Anti~ good to see yo-" he was cut off as Anti ran towards him at full speed with his fist ready to swing. Nightmare grabbed Anti's fist before he could be hit.

"Anti... You've really become a disappointment, such a shame. I really saw your true potential, you had a great future ahead of you but no... You left all of that behind fot this pathetic mortal!? I thought you were smarted than that but... I keep forgetting... Yout just like you idiotic counterpart, you keep protecting the bane of my existing for quite too long now and if i want anything to go the way I planned that means I can't have you interfering in my plans...
It's been good knowing you Anti... Say goodbye"

Before Anti could do anything, Nightmare threw him again the wall, Anti looked at me and gave me a faint smile, I could see a bit of hope and determination in his eyes. He ran towards him again this time grabbing Nightmare by his waist and he slammed him again the wall, Anti threw punches at him repeadly until it came to the point where it was predictable.

Nightmare grabbed his fist and slammed his head against Anti's head causing him to fall back, Nightmare pulled out a knife from his coat and and jumped on top of Anti, before he could stab him Anti struggled and tried to hold the knife back, when he did he cut Nightmares cheeks but Night didn't stop struggling.

I didn't know what to do... I tried to stand up but I fell to my knees, I saw a walking stick made of metal next to the sofa. I picked it up and walked towards Nightmares, I held it over my head bit before I could hit him... I froze... I couldn't move, "Heh, nice try love~" next thing I knwew I flew back against the wall.

My vision began to blur but I fought to stay awake, I needed to help Anti... Just then u heard Anti scream my name, but when I looked... I felt my my began to water... Nightmare had plunged the knife into Anti's throat. Blood began pouring from his neck, making a huge puddle of blood.

"A-Anti... ANTI!!!" I shouted, Night stood up with blood covering his face and hands, he walked towards me but I just kept my gaze locked on Anti, he's alive, he's alive... He's alive... I know he is... He... He has to be, his hand was reached out as if he was reaching out towards me. Just then I felt like I was being picked up bridal style... When I looked up I saw Night with a maniacal grin, he look insane, i kept starring at Anti's body on the ground... 'Why won't he get up! Please Anti... please wake up... please don't leave me...' "Don't worry my love, I'll take great care of you~ and please... call me Remor..."

I looked- no glared back at Remor... I struggled to free myself from his grasp but failed. He pulled me close to his chest, I then felt a sharp pain on my back, Remor began to shush me, he would tell me to close my eyes... to rest... slowly my body began feeling numb and my vision began to blur... I grew weaker and more tired by the second... I struggled to stay awake but I couldn't... I looked around and darkness began to consume me... before everything went pitch black, Remor held me close and whispered something into my ear...

"April fool's Y/n~"