Chapter 27: Hope

"Y/n... I'm your mother"

I stood there... with a blank expression... no, mom and dad died. "Y-your lying! My mom died when I was five! I saw it!" I said with hot tears streaming down my cheek, "I-I understand you must be very confused but please let me explain... *sigh*"She sat there next to me looking down as she twiddled her thumbs.

"Before you were born, me and you father had big plans for the future, with your father working at the company it would brings us so much money, we thought we could let you live a happy life but... I began having these nightmares where you were taken away from me... you were crying and I couldn't do anything, in some nightmares I would be wearing a white dress, sitting on the floor criss-cross as I rocked a crib.

I would hear you babbling until when you began crying, I'd stop rocking the crib and looked inside but...you weren't there...those nightmares kept haunting me every night until... one night when I was with you father fixing your new room, the lights went out, it was pitch black. The only source of light we had was the shining moon, until a shadow appeared. He was wearing a black cape covering his face and all I could see was his blood red eyes...

"What a beautiful room" the figure spoke in a deep raspy voice, your father hid me behind him protectively as I shielded my belly, "W-who are you!? W-what are you?" I asked, "Hehehe, oh (Mother's name) it's a pleasure to finally meet you~ do not worry, I'll only be hear for a couple of minutes then... I will leave, my name is Remor" he bowed, me and your father stood there confused until he began walking towards the crib.

"I see you are expecting a child, congratulations! I hope this child brings you so much happiness... but I did not come here just to congratulate you, I just came to say, enjoy it now because... soon all of that... will be ripped away from you" he said with a sick grin. With the little bit of light from moon that shined threw the window, I could see his grin. "W-what do you m-mean?" The moment I ask that he look in my direction but he did not have a grin more like a scowl.

"That child is the bane of my existance... I have some plans for the future and I cannot have your child interfering... thats why..." he walked towards me and your father back up. "I only came here to let you know... enjoy the remaining time you have with your child, good bye..." he began to walk away until before he disappeared he turned around and gave me one last sickening smirk "For now~"

With that the lights came back on and I just stood there with a terrified expression, my body was trembling and hot tears threatened to fall rom my eyes, your father comforted me and told me everything was going to be fine, that we will protect you no matter what... but I just couldn't, after hearing Remor's words I was not scared for my life but for yours.

That's why... the woman you were raised with... Was your aunt... (the name you had gave you Aunt, thinking it was your mother's name was actually her name okay, so you mom has another name. Got it?) After I had told her about what had acurd with Remor, your Aunt thought that it would be safe for you to be with her after you were born, I thought if Remor was going to come after me and your father we would feel relieved knowing you were safe and sound.

The day you were born, I gave you to your Aunt, where she took you to her home with her husband and her son. After a couple of weeks since we gave you up I stopped having Nightmares and Remor wasn't seen since, five years had past since we gave you up, me and your father moved far way from you and your Aunt, still no visit from Remor, I started getting worried. I thought he had fogetten about us but... I was so wrong...

One night I had a horrible dream... I was in your Aunt's house, I was about to knock on the door but... It was opened? I stepped inside and my eyes widened in shock at the scene in front of me, the living room was a disaster, there was blood every where, when I was about to go upstairs, my eyes widened in horror... I saw your uncle hanging from the ceiling... When I looked at his face, he had no eyes and blood was pouring from his sockets.

I placed my hand over my mouth, horrified. I thought about (Aunt's name) and ran up the stairs as fast as I could, but when I found your Aunt it was too late, her throat was slit open, I fell to my knees as hot tears streamed down my cheeks, from the corner of my eye I saw (Cousin's name) lifeless body on the ground next to the wardrobe with his neck slit open as well but he had stab wounds all over his arms and blood stained his clothes.

I felt a pain in my chest, I was crying so much that It got a bit harder to breath... I tried to look for you but... I didn't, I thought he has taken you, I grasped my hair and began to scream. Because of me... Because of me they died... I kept repeating 'its my fault' over and over and over again until I has awoken from the nightmare.

I was breathing heavily and I felt my heart was pounding at a thousand miles per hour, your father tried to call me down, but I just kept crying, I know it was real... I remember seeing 'Remor' written on your Aunt's arm as blood trickled down her arm. Weeks later, it was announced in the news about their deaths but you were still missing, for ten year I still had hope that you were alive but since you were no where to be found I slowly began to loose hope.

I had lost everything, my sister... My home... Your father... And you... I felt as if I was going mad, I just... I couldn't handle it, I wanted the pain to end but, I know it couldn't... I moved back home and found a job here as a nurse. I lived here until... When I heard about the crash, when they described you I thought... Could it be you? I only chuckled at my stupidity... But then... When I saw you... You look so much like your father... I had finally felt something I hadn't felt in si many years... Hope"

She explained, I stood there without words, my... My aunt... She... She had given her life to... To protect me... Not only her but my uncle... My cousin... They didn't hesitate to take me in... And it let thrm to their death...

|~Flashback~|

"Oh no, Y/n... you didn't do anything my angel... I just... I love you so much" she said as more tears streamed down her cheeks, "... Mommy..." I hugged and kissed her cheek, "I love you too mommy!"

"P-please, please... forgive me
Y/n..."

This time when I looked at her hands... She had picture of her and another woman, mommy was  sitting by a lake starting at the scenery and the lady was resting her head in mommy's shoulder.

|~End of Flashback~|

I looked back and saw my mom with a photo similar to the one my Aunt had, she had her free hand covering her mouth as she tried holding back her tears. Tears streamed down my cheeks, I caught her off guard and I wrapped my arms around her neck, hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Mommy..."

|~A/n~|
(1427 words)

Heh, man ever since I published, yesterday's chapter I juts need to publish this one. The chapter I wrote yesterday was from the  Monday I was sick and now this one Is for this Monday since I didn't publish :) Sooooo....

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, make sure to  vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In
the next Chapter... Buh-Byyyeeee!!!

-HybridIDK