Chapter 31: Confrontation

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

Him...

His skin was more alive, his dark red hair was now full of light, he wore a white shirt, black pants, black shoes and a black tie. He may fool humans with his disguise but I can see threw all of it. I walked up behind him and without anyone noticing I placed my hand over his mouth and teleported to the Hospital's roof top. He quickly turned jumped back a fat distance.

"What are you doing here? Lucifer" I asked, my blood was begining to boil, him and Remor were the ones to blame for this. "Listen Anti, I have no business with you. I just came here to visit" he spoke in an 'oh so calm' voice. In a blink of an eye I teleported Infront of him and shifted into my demon form, "Listen here, I know you came for Y/n, don't think I haven't noticed that little rose in your hand, she had one in her room" I grabbed him by his collar. "I don't want you anywhere near her, if I find out you were just a feet away from her, I will track you down till the ends of the earth and slit. Your. Throat."

"Oh Anti, always so hostile. Y/n isn't some you that you can keep all to yourself-" "Says the one that kidnapped her and tied her in a chair in the basement" "*sigh* Are you still on about that, I will admit I have made mistakes back then and the reason I had come here was to ask for her forgiveness" "Bullshit"

"Oh Anti, your quick for blaming others and what are you? Don't act like your the victim in all this. You've done worse that I have, so your no better than me. Besides, I've never harmed my- Y/n, sure I kept her secluded you on the other hand. You took the life of her family and for what? You harmed Y/n mentally, emotionally and physically, don't think I didn't know of that incident that acurd, all because of anger you hurt Y/n"

"..." "Out of words I see, well. I'll leave you be" I let go of his collar and he gave me a smirk, he was about to walk away until he turned around "See you around Anti" he said as he teleported away.

|~Lucifers's P.O.V~|

That Irish idiot, thinks he can tell me to stay away from my angel, oh he's wrong. I never wanted to harm my angel... She was the only person that actually showed me kindness, but i am partially to blame for mostly everything that has happened to her...

If not for me, she wouldn't have never been targeted... She wouldn't have ever met that Irish idiot... He took my only ray of light. I hissed in anger, I teleported back to Raspyhill. I sat in my chair Infront of the fire place, just starting at the black rose and the flames.

|~???'s P.O.V~|

"IMPOSIBLE!!! THIS CAN'T BE!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!? SHE SHOULD'VE BEEN DEAD!!!" I slammed my first on my desk, my blood was boiling. I growled as I run a hand threw my hair. How could've she survive, the venom was poisonous. No human can survive that even with the help of an angel... But... What about... Another demon?

That's when I realized, that idiot! He must've removed the venom from her system, that's it. Ive had enough of his shenanigans, I've always held back but I see now, that was my downfall. I went easy on him, but now. I've had it up to here with him. It's time I pay a little visit...

|~???'s P.O.V~|

|~Flashback~|

I ran around the woods aimlessly, I didnt want to go back... He was my brother and I failed to protect him. Tears slid down my cheeks, I wanted to scream but I didn't know what, my heart ached so much. He's my brother... Why didn't brother defend him!? I thought he loved him! Why didn't he defend us!? I had tripped with a branch causing me to fall down, I rolled down a slope, getting dirt and mud all over me.

When I reached the bottom, I looked up at the sky as rain drops fell from the night sky. I raised my hand in the air, pointing out the constellations. The big Dipper, Orion, Ursa Major, Scorpius ect. I used to name the constellations with brother... I just wanted this pain to go away, I wanted to end it all, without my brother... I am nothing, brother doesn't love me... He chose father over me...

"Brother... I will always love you... I will never be like brother... I promise and that's a promise I'll take yo my grave"

I said as tears streamed down my cheeks, my vision began to blur, everything was getting darker. I could hear footsteps getting closer, I didn't care, the sound grew closer until I saw a shadow in gulf me. I couldn't see who it was. My eyes began to close and my body grew numb.

|~???'s P.O.V~|

I looked down at brother as he laid on the ground, covered in filth. I sigh, he had fallen unconscious, I picked him up bridal style. It was so immature of him to leave, one way or another he will learn...

|~End Of Flashback~|

|~???'s P.O.V~|

I sigh, I teleported to the judgement hall (¯\_()_/¯) I walked around to calm my nerves, until I saw someone Infront of me, "What do you want now?" I asked, "I've warned you many times, yet you never seem to cap the message do you?" "What is with you!? Why can't you just leave me be" "You went did you?" "Thats none of your concern-" I was cut off as he appeared Infront of me in the blink of an eye, I felt a knee to my gut.

I fell to my knees as I held my gut, "You think I don't know!? Do you think I'm an idiot!?" Before I could say anything he kicked me in my chin with his knee causing me to fall back, he walked towards me and began to kick me over, over, over and over. "You. Pathetic. Being!" He said as he kicked me. Once he stopped, he knelt down and grabbed me by collar.

He began to slam my head on the ground over and over, "You. Ruin. Everything. I'm doing this for you, you pathetic idiot! Get that threw your thick skull!" He yelled in my face, this wasn't uncommon for him to blow off steam on me.

I chuckled, blood stream down my forehead, my lips was split open and I had bruises all over my arms. "Y-your pathetic..." I said as I spat blood on his cheek, I felt his glare on me at all time, he scoffed and let me go.

He wiped the blood off his cheek, "You're not worth my time, I have more important things to attend too" he stood up and began to walk away until, "Your just like 'him'" he stopped dead in his tracks, he stood there silent but he continued to walk away leaving me in my own pool of blood.

|~A/N~|
(1267 words)

There! No cliffhanger today! It was actually kinda fun writing this chapter believe it or not :)

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, make sure to  vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In
the next Chapter... Buh-Byyyeeee!!!

-HybridIDK