Chapter 6: Family Reunion

|~A/n~|
Sorry for the short delay guys I'll be publishing new chapters on weekdays but not on weekends sorry, still dealing with school. I'll shut up now... Enjoy :3

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I woke up to my alarm clock, "I thought I turned it off" I said as rubbed my eyes. "You should turn that off" o heard a voice I turned behind me to see Anti in bed beside me."ANTI!" I screamed as I smacked him with a pillow, "What the hell!?"he said as he grabbed the pillow away from me, "What are you doing in my bed?!" I asked as I shot out of bed. "Well every time I tried to leave you would hold on to me"he answered. I felt my face flush pure red, "I'm sorry you could woken me up" I said as I looked at my feet, "Hey, you don't need to apologize... That and I didn't want to leave"he said with a smirk on his face,"Can you get out so I can change please" I asked while I opened the door signaling him to leave, he huffed and left.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

I walked out of her room and headed downstairs only to find sitting on the couch with a huge smirk. "Have fun last night~" he said as he began to laugh, "First of all, shut the fuck up, Second, she would let ME leave" I said while I looked away. "Suuureee" he said wiping away a fake tear. "Ummm... Anti" I heard Y/n said, I turned around to see Y/n wearing one of my f/c jacket. "Oh my god she's so beautiful" I thought. "Hello, Earth to Anti" I heard Dark waving his hand in front of my face. "W-what?" I asked looking at Dark then at Y/n. Y/n giggled while Dark laughed, "Like something you see~" Y/n said striking a pose. I froze as I looked at Y/n, it brings me so much joy to see her smile. "I'll go make some breakfast okay I'll call you guys when it's done" Y/n said as she walked towards the kitchen. "Nice you big softie" Dark teased me, I turned around tackling him.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I walked towards the kitchen and began to make some pancakes and some coffee, as I waited for the coffee to be done I felt I hand touch my shoulder, "No, Anti your not getti-" I stopped as I turned to around only to be greeted with a man with pink hair. "Hello dear~" he said in a soothing voice, "ANT-" I screamed before the man covered my mouth, "shhh, shhh it's okay I'm not going to hurt you" he whispered in my ear. "I'm going to let go but you can't scream okay, I promise I'm not going to hurt you milady" he said, I nodded and as he removed his hands from my mouth. "W-who are you?" I question him keeping my distance. "I'm Wilford Warfstache, I'm Darks older brother I was going to surprise him" he said with a smile, "And you would be?" He question me.
"I'm Y/n L/n" I said as I pulled my hand out for him to shake, he grabbed my hand and kissed it "Beautiful name for such a beautiful girl" he said letting go of my hand, I blushed at his compliment. We talked for a while before getting interrupted by Dark and Anti coming in, they stared at Wilford then at me, they stood there until Dark came over and hugged Wilford "I missed you Wil" he said hugging Wilford. Wilford hugged back. "Its been too long Dark" Wilford said as he walked over to the table. "I'll get breakfast, you guys sit down and wait" I said as I got the plates, they nodded and say at the table, after a while eating and talking we heard the door knock I got up only to be pulled down my Anti "Stay here" he said in a serious tone. Wilford pulled out a gun and held me close to him, Dark and Anti approached the door when Dark opened it I saw five figures at the door two of them looked like Anti and the other threw looked like Dark and Wilford, "Big Brother!" One of them said he looked like Anti but he looked like a kid. He shot up and hugged Anti, "I've missed you Jackie"he said as he hugged back, "What I'm I not important anymore"the other one that looked like Anti but his hair was brown and he wore a yellow t-shirt with a B on it. "Bing!" Anti said opened his arms for a hug. The three other two figures came and hugged Dark and Wilford. "Y/n this is Glitch, Google and Light" Wildord said pointing at all of them,"And this is Bing and Jackie" Anti said as he pointed at them. "Hi" I asked as I pulled my hand to shake it but was kissed by what I assume was Glitch. My face flushed pure red, I noticed that Anti was giving Glitch a death glare. "HI I'm Jackie!" Jackie said as he hugged me, I hugged back, "Are you Big brother Anti's girlfriend" he said with the most innocent smile, my face flushed pure red "I umm..." I said while looking away. "No Jackie, Y/n and Anti are not dating... Yet" Dark said with an Evil Grin. "Uh... How about we go out all of us it would be fun" I said trying to change the subject, they all nodded. "Okay we'll get dressed and we can go to "Kara O' Kay" (not real place) its a really good place" I said as I walked upstairs. "Alright" Wilford said.

(Time Skip brought to you by Road Trip)

Once we arrived we got a table and began to hear people signing. "So Y/n do you sing?" Light asked I looked at him and then the others,"no, I'm not a good singer" I responded looking at the my feet. "Nonsense" Wilford said, "I bet you sing beautifully" said Light, "Thank you but even If I can, I can't I have stage fright" I said looking at them. They all looked at each other with Evil grins.

|~Wilford's P.O.V~|

"Thank you but even if I can, I can't I have stage fright" Y/n said ashamed. Me and the others have an ability to communicate to each other through our minds. "She's going to sing" I thought, "Definitely" Anti agreed, " I'm looking forward to see her sing" Light thought. We all look at Y/n,"Please Y/n can you do this for me" Jackie said with puppy dog eyes, Y/n looked away trying to avoid him, we looked at her with puppy dogs eyes while begging.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

You gotta be kidding, all the guys were staring at me with puppy dog eyes "Why do they have to be so adorable?!" I thought "We know we're adorable" they all said in sync. "Ugh, fine" I sigh and got up and went towards the stage.

|~A/N~|
(1240 words)

Cliffhanger!!! XD Anyway I hope you all liked the new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes