Chapter 11: Crazy night

----------A/n----------
WARNING THERE WILL BE LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER, YOUNGER READERS BE WARNED THERE WILL BE SOME CUSSING AND LEMON. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, GET READY YOU FILTHY SINNERS.

|~Dark's P.O.V~|

I walked out of Y/n's from, me and Anti walked to the kitchen. We opened a seller that was filled with Whine, tequila, whiskey and more. We kept it a secret from everybody. We smirked at the plan we were gonna do, until the door bell rang, "I'll get it!" I heard Y/n scream.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I heard the door bell ring from downstairs and ran to answer it "I'll get it" I screamed as I arrived to the door, I opened it only to be greeted by 3 males in front of me they all looked like Dark, Wilford, Light and Glitch except one had orange hair the other had blue hair and the other just had normal black hair. "Hi, you must be Dark's brothers?" I asked. "Yeah, what's a beautiful girl like you doing with my bro~" The one with black hair, he was wearing a robe in mustache boxers with ought a shirt. "Excuse me?" I asked, then all of a sudden he pinned me against the wall. "You heard me, how about I show you a good time, babe~" he said as he began to lick my neck. I saw Anti behind him with both of his eyes glowing, he grabbed the guy's collar and threw him against the wall leaving a crack on the wall. I fell on the floor and Wilford, Dark and Dark's two other brothers held Anti back, I've never seen him that mad before, I walked up to him and stroked his hair until he calmed down "Anti it's okay, it's alright he's down, just calm down" I looked into his eyes, they were bright neon green. I backed away, I wasn't gonna lie it scared me a bit until they returned to normal, he cupped my face and kissed my forehead, he held me close to his chest and I wrapped my arms around him "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he whispered in my ear. "It's okay, I'm alright Anti". "Let's all calm down, and take a seat" Wilford said as we followed him to the living room. Me, Anti, Dark and Sierra sat on one couch, Wilford, Levin, Light and Angel sat in the other couch and Glitch, Jackie, two of Dark's brother sat in the other couch while Bing, Google and that guy who pinned me against the wall sat in another couch. "Y/n, Sierra, Levin and Angel meet our three other brothers, Fireplier, Iceiplier and Sexiplier" Wilford said pointing at each one of them. I stocked my hand out for "Fireplier" to shake, "Nice to meet you, but please call me "Fire". I nodded and grabbed Iceiplier's hand "Call me Ice, Pleasure to meet you" he shook my hand I looked at the one called "Sexiplier". He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my hand "So, sorry Y/n, I let my emotions get the best of me, it's not everyday I see a beauty such as yourself" he said with smirk. I looked at Anti who had anger written all over his face, if looks can kill... Sexiplier would be dead. I held Anti's hand and looked into his eyes, they were glowing neon green, i gave him that look that said "I'm fine, calm down" he shook it off and his eyes returned to normal. "Well, Sexiplier, Fire and Ice will stay for the family reunion" Light said as he held Angel close. I nodded "Well, guys we got some bad news" Levin said looking at her feet, worried filled Wilford's face. "What is it, Are you alright, Love" Wilford held Levin's hand. "Well... Me, Sierra and Angel have to visit our family, we're sorry we didn't tell you about it sooner but we didn't wanted to ruin your family reunion" Levin said as she held Wilford's hand and looked at her feet. Wilford held Levin's chin making her look at him. He placed a kiss on her forehead "Hey, it's alright just tell me when do you leave?" Wilford asked. As he asked her we heard a car honking. "Now" Levin said a she, Sierra and Angel grabbed suitcases from the kitchen. They headed towards the door before Light, Dark and Wilford grabbed their waist and kissed them. "Aww how adora-" I was cut off by Anti placing his lips on mine. I melted in the kiss but kissed back, we broke the kiss when we needed air."You know I'm not going anywhere, right?" I said between laughs while blushing. "I know, but I'll still miss you" Anti said with a fake pouty face.